Reply to Thread

Thread: Mines and Provision House

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Lightbulb Mines and Provision House

Maybe have an option in deposits to research new mining Techniques which will restore x amount of resources to a particular mine ie
    Iron Coal Gold. but it takes a long time to produce.

i know alot of people are frustrated with the game in regards to mines and how you have to spend either way too many resources to build the mine sometimes for what you get. or spend money on the game. this option would kinda even the playing field abit more for those who are unable to buy gems.

this is just an idea and comments suggestions and critics are all welcome

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    That's what gems are for

BB aren't about to cut off a revenue stream

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    those that are unable to buy gems ....

That is a very small group- most times it should read : those that are unwilling to buy ....

and the example where a minor isnt allowed to buy gems with dads credit card is invalid as well- with all the options around.

TBH- i do not have sympathy for someone that is unwilling to buy gems and then complains that some stuff is "harder" or more frustrating. It should be, if it wasnt- a lot less would buy gems and that means a whole lot less TSO would be developed etc etc

World
    Newfoundland
    For those unable to use a card, there is a starter pack in certain retail shops, I have purchased a few of these myself before now, the one currently on sale offers 4,000 gems
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    im not disputing that BB should or shouldnt loose a revenue stream.

im simply putting it out there that mines should be refillable at least with alot of time. ie 1 day to to replenish coal mine 1 day to replinsh iron and maybe 1 or 2 days to replenish a gold mine. these arent a huge loss. if you think about those who can buy gems. myself included we can get 180 extra slots for building extra resources to afford to do these extra things. however those who cant afford gems or a regular contribution to gems. then this issue of rebuilding mines is a great issue. which could easily be solved with the ability to replenish as such the deposit in a mine. it wouldnt make the game any easier. but it would make it more interesting. cause for an entire day your provision house would be unusable just to replenish one mine. so in gaining the ability they could also loose alot in the same instance. but the ability is there for those to enjoy the game as such who cant afford the gems. as i have said. those who cant afford gems or cant afford a regular contribution cant upgrade mines - no point as u have to destroy it after a day anyway.

Reply to Thread