Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Are you ready for a game breaker ? Well here it comes.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    I totally get why some people do not see this as an issue. Many players have a fairly self sufficient economy and do not rely on buffs nor on trade.

However, there is a considerable proportion of players that do rely on trade and buffs. Whilst I understand that is not necessarily a consideration for others, I also hope that those players can show some understanding for players that do rely on trade and buffs.
    I comment - get annoyed, and sometimes pleasantly surprised by issues that do not affect me directly. However I have an opinion as the changes affect people that I want to stay in the game.

I am one of those players that use buffs extensively, these are often swaps. That means I go and do the buffs on my friends island, s/he does the same. I then have 25-100 notifications to delete. Often twice a day... RSI here we come

I also do not have a "balanced" economy, my choice. To me part of the fun of this game is trade.

I fail to see the benefit of this introduction. If the trade system is bugged to the extent that people need to write support tickets; fix the system. If it is a band aid to ensure some "hand-holding" for newer players, so they realise that their goods are not lost, just stuck in TO; write a better trade tutorial.

I also put trades up at night before I log off, sometimes in the morning if I know I'll be busy I'll use coins to get the slots. If I cannot get the goods in the time that I am afk, what's the point.

-And to those of you that disagree with me, and do it constructively. Much appreciated

Kind regards, Blue

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Why on earth spend time implementing this?
    Why does BB seem to be treating this game like an experiment?

Battle Hardened Contributor Jamdoggy's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by rodrigosg79 View Post
    Because the game is still in Beta - it is an experiment, and you are the guinea pig. That's what you signed up for when you agreed to the terms and conditions...

Personally, as long as trade works, it's fine. I don't mind if my resources come in a mail or are automagically transferred to my storehouses.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by rodrigosg79 View Post
    It is, they are testing things here for anno online.
    Never give up
    Never follow
    Never think great is good enough

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    The only reason people would conceivably want this is since the trade history window is [ Censored ] and they actually want to know what was traded through out the day. The real fix is to make the trade history window work the way it was intended, but since they fail that they might as well fail s'more.

Please be careful with words

Thanks,
    peck_ed
    Last edited by peck_ed; 21.02.13 at 10:55.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    A bad change, but for me it's far from a "game breaker".

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamdoggy View Post
    Because the game is still in Beta - it is an experiment, and you are the guinea pig. That's what you signed up for when you agreed to the terms and conditions...
    New trade system lets me accumulate millions of units of a resource over a few weeks and then list it all on the trade office in one day even though I only have eighty thousand storage capacity. Makes the number of store houses, the upgrades on them and the mayors house upgrades almost entirely irrelevant after a certain point. Current system allows this too of sorts but it's much more of a pain, so they are making it easier.

Smells like fail... Lucky it's still in Beta, eh ?
    Last edited by Splotch; 21.02.13 at 13:29.

Reply to Thread