Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Upcoming Easter Event

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    "punishing"??? well, it's game and the rules are changing...sometimes you "loose", sometimes you "win" something...
    IMHO you take it too seriously...

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Good that a wide selection of interesting stuff is being made available. Hope it all goes smoothly!

And for those people who got the vet last year (like me) it just means more eggs available to spend on the new stuff. See no reason to be disappointed that only one free one is available given the new stuff being dished out.

But, yes, Faststriker is right that you can currently only have two vets MAXIMUM (even if one was from last years Easter event). Unless that actually changes, I agree that that must be disappointing for those who spent gems to get those two vets so have no chance to get a free one at all.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    To be fair guys I spend a lot of time criticizing BB on here, but they surprised me by offering the vet again as an event prize. I really thought that they would keep him just to make gem sales. Let the new players get their vet .. and well done again BB.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigsigh View Post
    I think what fastkiller is trying to say is; It's a little unfair that those of us who worked to get the Vet last year will not be able to get another this year. I feel the same way.

I'm all for putting the Vet in the event again, but not being able to earn a 2nd seems like punishing those of us for playing the game longer than others.
    Yes its more or less that i mean. those that started after last event and have bought those 2 vet. for gems can get 1 more now, while those of us that got 1 last event and have bought/can buy 1 for gems. won´t be able to get that third vet.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechanix View Post
    Many thx for vet...it's awesome news.

Now, small remark regarding price of Easter Event "Experienced Explorer"...it's too expensive...
    You can get him for 995 gems in the shop, but 420 eggs (with exchange rate 895g=300eggs) equals 1253 gems !!! Not a bargain...
    I expect that this is more priced towards people such as myself that already have all of the gem bought explorers, it's an opportunity to buy additional explorers over the top of the current maximum, that's why the price is higher.

World
    Newfoundland
    " Every player will be able to purchase one additional Easter adventure in the Shop (for 1 Fish). The purchase of Easter adventures will not be limited to any level range, so players under level 17 will be able to purchase them as well. All players will be able to start the Easter adventures, even those that are below lvl 26. "

Being able to purchase one additional adventure for one fish kind of implies that they yield additional eggs, if they didn't then you should be able to just buy as many as you want for run.

I didn't see anything stating if the re-runs would yield eggs, do they ?

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechanix View Post
    "punishing"??? well, it's game and the rules are changing...sometimes you "loose", sometimes you "win" something...
    IMHO you take it too seriously...
    Mechanix I said "seems like". Quote in full, don't just pick one word and comment on that.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Splotch View Post
    " Every player will be able to purchase one additional Easter adventure in the Shop (for 1 Fish). The purchase of Easter adventures will not be limited to any level range, so players under level 17 will be able to purchase them as well. All players will be able to start the Easter adventures, even those that are below lvl 26. "

Being able to purchase one additional adventure for one fish kind of implies that they yield additional eggs, if they didn't then you should be able to just buy as many as you want for run.

I didn't see anything stating if the re-runs would yield eggs, do they ?
    Last year, the adventures didn't reward any eggs at all. Instead, it was the quest chain asking you to complete certain adventures that gave the egg reward.

The "additional adventure" is there for people to buy if they make a mistake with their first one that they get for free.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    You dont understand what Fastriker tries to say!
    I have bought 2 vets for gems, now I will be able 2 buy one more (a 3rd) for eggs.
    Faststriker bought a Vet for eggs last year. When he goes to the gem shop, he is only allowed to buy 1 Vet for gems, that will bring him up to a total of 2.
    He is not complaining that he cant buy another one for eggs this year, but that he can't get 3 in total like I can!

I think it's great they bring Vet back, they would have lost many players if they didn't. I know my guild have several that has said they would stop if he didn't come for this event

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Some decent stuff here but it will be tough for new players to get the vet, 1350 eggs? lol . if they sell like presents at xmas then itll cost 50 - 100 coins for 10. I think a lot of ppl will struggle but its a challenge!

Reply to Thread