Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Upcoming Easter Event

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by wojtasson View Post
    Helo all. Didnt read all the pages, but one thing that i find not really fair is the level requirements for different parts.
    Like with other events - you are doing it again. Lvl 39 is only few k exp away from lvl 40, yet you ask lvl 40 to pay insane prices for quests, or sacrifice insane numbers of troops.

I do understand, that lvl brackets are needed, but seriously? Comparing lvl 50 and 40 in same category ? Someone with Elites, cannons and crossbows in the same line as someone who just lvled ? ( And yes, i got my lvl 40 yesterday, and sorry i dont want to wait for all events with my lvl. It should be somewhat fair for all, so maybe few extra groups of lvls?

Thanks for reading.
    If it is not you it will be someone else- at a different bracket- there is no pleasing 100% of the people 100% of the time.

And to be honest- what are you babbling about? Did you go to staging server to go check out the event and have comments based on that? Or just reading something and assuming stuff- U know what is being said about assuming stuff .... And in this case it is most likely that it will be you speaking out of turn.

If the event is anything like last year- you do NOT lose troops on the adventures- it is a scavenger hunt for eggs to find on the islands. I didnt go to staging to verify this though - but even if they changed it, the level ranges are fine and i never found em an issue- even when in the low part of a range.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    They haven't changed anything ambandil, it's exactly as you remember it. Not a single troop will be lost for the Easter event.
    I get the general complaint wojtasson has, but yeh, definitely some general venting there without actual looking into the event.

World
    Northisle
    Congrats

Just started have 40 eggs to my name ,get to my 5th quest ,accquire 800 egs and the event has just strated.Great planning once again of an event.you have out done yourselfs.

World
    Northisle
    No, chance of getting on with this Easter Event - Collect 50 eggs from long searches - As I have 3 Explorers that is going to take 8 days minimum 15 eggs in 2 days. After being at lvl 50 since November, I thought that this was going to rekindle my interest in the game - But NO.
    Had to give up on the 4 Winds also after not finding the initial search for Granite. So just another event that is not good, as it appears that people are starting at different chains, were it is near impossible to achieve as in collecting 800 eggs in the first day.
    Who ever devised this event should start thinking about the feasibility of achieving the quests in an acceptable time.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Same over here 40 eggs and then BANG! go buy/"acquire" 760 eggs.
    If you'd have kept that quest as a final one I be totally ok with it but right upfront?? Come on who is the smart guy that came up with that idea?

World
    Northisle
    i deleted Sabotage adv from mystake ....it's imposibble to get one back ? cause my next chain maybe will be stucked...

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Dev team thinks:... *Hey collect 800 eggs! What fun for the players.. if we do that it will kill trade as people will hold on to them as they struggle like worms on a hook to even complete the event.. and that equals people forced to spend gems!*

Stop with the cynical and 'resource sink' inspired quests.. they are not fun. I'm lucky being high level but even so I've apparently completed the event in under 2 hours as my challenge was for 2 maps and 3 trades.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Each Quest chain has a minimum of 6 days to complete it, if it's not done when the new set comes in the new set should be "Waiting", as usual. Have a look here for that and other FAQs: http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...ter-Event-2013

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    In the Easter Event info BB_Dantesama wrote: "Important: if you finish the Easter adventure without Easter quest running, you will receive NO REWARD."
    Now I'm a little bit confused... I'm near to end my 1st quest chain. If I finish it (and therefore I won't have active quest chain for 4-5 days), will I have any disadvantages? Or just finish the quest chain as soon as I can, and between two quest chains I have nothing else to do but search for eggs with my explorers?
    (Sorry for bad grammar )

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    You can finish a chain whenever you like, a new one will be along for everyone at the same time and in between, as you say, you can carry on as usual. Or as usual as possible during an Event.

Reply to Thread