Thread: [Feedback] Upcoming Easter Event

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

[Feedback] Upcoming Easter Event

As always, please provide us with your constructive feedback and opinions

Best

BB_Dantesama
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Full marks for putting the vet gen in there.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    I agree Rendor and the explorer, even if I cannot get them, but it's great to see new players are given a chance to get them without gems.

I love the floating house, totally, totally want it

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well i´m all for putting the vet. back into easter event. But why ohh. why should people that have bought the 2 vet. for gems have an advantage over people that have bought 1 vet. last event and 1 for gems?
    As I read it then a person that have bought 2 vets. for gems can buy one more in the upcoming event. Thats not fair to those that actuelly spent time to get the vet. in last easter event.
    Last edited by Faststriker; 12.02.13 at 17:27.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Faststriker View Post
    Well i´m all for putting the vet. back into easter event. But why ohh. why should people that have bought the 2 vet. for gems have an advantage over people that have bought 1 vet. last event and 1 for gems?
    As I read it then a person that have bought 2 vets. for gems can buy one more in the upcoming event. Thats not fair to those that actuelly spent time to get the vet. in last easter event.
    Don't see what the problem is here? Everybody can buy two vets and earn one only for free in Easter event? No advantage to be gained as everybody is entitled to the same. If you don't want to buy two vets for gems then don't, that's your choice.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Baggis View Post
    Don't see what the problem is here? Everybody can buy two vets and earn one only for free in Easter event? No advantage to be gained as everybody is entitled to the same. If you don't want to buy two vets for gems then don't, that's your choice.
    well i can´t buy two vet. gens for gems, since i already have 1 from last event so can only buy 1 vet more for gems, thats where the problem is.

PS. And no its not that i don´t wanna buy my second vet. for gems, just saving them for other things at the moment.
    Last edited by Faststriker; 12.02.13 at 17:59.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I think you may be wrong there Faststriker.

If you got the Veteran General in the 2012 Easter event, you won't be able to get another one this year in the 2013 Easter event. You can still purchase a second Veteran General using gems.

As far as I am aware, what you can buy in events using an event currency doesn't reduce what you can buy from the store with gems.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Xehivia View Post
    I think you may be wrong there Faststriker.

If you got the Veteran General in the 2012 Easter event, you won't be able to get another one this year in the 2013 Easter event. You can still purchase a second Veteran General using gems.

As far as I am aware, what you can buy in events using an event currency doesn't reduce what you can buy from the store with gems.
    Well that might be, but i can only buy 1 vet. for gems, not 2.

World
    Northisle
    I think what fastkiller is trying to say is; It's a little unfair that those of us who worked to get the Vet last year will not be able to get another this year. I feel the same way.

I'm all for putting the Vet in the event again, but not being able to earn a 2nd seems like punishing those of us for playing the game longer than others.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Many thx for vet...it's awesome news.

Now, small remark regarding price of Easter Event "Experienced Explorer"...it's too expensive...
    You can get him for 995 gems in the shop, but 420 eggs (with exchange rate 895g=300eggs) equals 1253 gems !!! Not a bargain...

Reply to Thread