View Poll Results: What do you think of the new system where every trade will generate a mail?

Voters
176. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like it

7 3.98%
  • I don't like it

155 88.07%
  • Don't care/ Makes no difference either way

14 7.95%
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New trade system messages, as implemented on test

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

New trade system messages, as implemented on test

I'm one of those that think the idea is rubbish, but there are also those that like it.

I thought it would be interesting to see in a poll how people feel.
    Last edited by BlueFairy; 13.02.13 at 08:53. Reason: correcting a typo

World
    Newfoundland
    You know how I feel about it. Vote no people before it's too late!

For reference purposes there are two other threads related to this :

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I for one realy dont like it with all the trade i do and keep getting mail i have to accept, its realy anoying so keep it away from the game please.

World
    Newfoundland
    its like back to stoneage..
    Last edited by sk3l370n; 11.03.13 at 14:45.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    I've been asked why I made it a public poll... It's because I think that whatever way you feel about it you should stand for your choice. If you never trade, this will not affect you (there is a "do not care" option"). If you trade sometimes it will not have much of an impact. For those that trade a lot it will make a difference

I'm seriously grumpy about this, others like it. If I thought that this was wanted, which can only be shown by people saying they like it - I'll accept the change.

I can see why some people want it - and therefore I would like those that do to also add their voice.

Blue

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I have no clue why one would need to get a mail while using the trade office; there is anough lag on the server already and the new trade system will only add more!

the only thing i'd like to see is an up to date trade office history, as now some trades or expirations are just lost. If the history would be 100% correct (and maybe quite a bit longer), i would not see any reason to get a mail on a trade office trade

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by juulsezaar View Post
    I have no clue why one would need to get a mail while using the trade office; there is anough lag on the server already and the new trade system will only add more!

the only thing i'd like to see is an up to date trade office history, as now some trades or expiration are just lost. If the history would be 100% correct (and maybe quite a bit longer), i would not see any reason to get a mail on a trade office trade

I agree... I am baffled as to the necessity. From what I can see from BB's responses on test - it is a "band aid" for those that have bugs with current trade system + a way of "mollycuddling" those that use TO and do not understand it (Please note - I have acknowledged that the current TO has bugs, and those should be fixed imo. But... and this is a big "but", why make a solution that is a nuisance to many players instead of fixing current issues?)

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    To get an email for each trade like on testing server is really annoying. It also generates more traffic on network which increase players' problems (as we also some time facing some lags).

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    It stinks of somebody getting the wrong end of the stick again, I don't want to see anything in this form appear, as it will only have to be 'fixed' later on.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    89% say no ..... comment from BB?

Reply to Thread