Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Adventures as guild quests

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    The issue isn't how many times i get the same adventure. the issue is i am constantly getting adventures as quests, i do not want to be doing adventures as quests, seeing as how i am the one logging in everyday and putting in the effort to build up my resources and army,IT SHOULD BE MY CHOICE WHICH ADVENTURES I DO AND WHEN!!!

currently i have an adventure as a waiting quests and then today i recieve yet another adventure as a daily quest THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!

This is meant to be a strategy game but Blue byte have effectively prevented anyone from carrying out their own individual strategies and lumped us all in the same pot and expect us all to do as they dictate.

It should be the players choice when and which adventures are carried out

ARE YOU LISTENING YET BLUE BYTE????

World
    Newfoundland
    veganbot, you have a choice to do the quest or not, the reward for doing it is given to you for completing it, the reward you would get from not completing it is your army. It still gives you the choice if you want to complete the quest or not. You are not in any way "forced" to do it.
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    If he does not do it he lets down his guild, he may be asked to leave or decide to as he does not want to hold the others back from obtaining coins, ultimately he may be booted. Guild quests were meant to make guilds better and more worthwhile, not tear them apart, which is what the lack of imagination and refusal to listen is currently doing.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    peck_ed, you obviously misunderstand, retaining my army is NOT a reward, i am not looking for a reward for not completeing the guild quests. so far i have completed every single guild quest even though i don't agree with having adventures as quests. i only complete because i am part of a guild and i don't want to let anyone down.

The problem is i do not want adventures as quests, how can i make this any more clear????? i've written it 3 or 4 times on this thread and people still reply with completely irrelevant posts

This game is advertised as a free strategy game, well how can it be a strategy game if i don't get to choose when i do adventures? if i have to keep commiting resources to quests? it's in total contradiction to the strategy i was trying to implement. it should be my choice when i do adventures and when i use resources.
    why can't you people comprehend???

World
    Sandycove
    the fact remains that issues such as this can and should be dealt with within guilds if/when possible

i understand the annoyance and frustration of getting ridiculous repetitive quests , but this does not mean you are not able to inform the rest of the guild that you do not intend on completing your bit and let other guild members complete the guild-quest for that day and hope for a better tomorrow
    i do however agree that BB need to sort out these guild-quests once and fore-all, surely that is the whole point of having a test server.? rofl

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Simple for BB,STOP TO PUT ADVENTURES ON GUILD AN DAILY QUESTS!!!
    Unbelievable I got as daily Sons of the Veld and at the same time as guild quest Island of Pirates,2 days after I got as daily Dark Brotherhood and as guild quests Traitors and so on like this every 2 days and some times every day,easy task isn't it do Sons and another on same day???
    Yes I can cancel the daily quest and simple don't do the guild one but then compared to many others I will be losing the rewards that they get to do easy things instead of adventures.
    When do the Devs star to pay any attention to their costumers,when they start to quit playing because many have become to annoyed with your ridiculous way to make the game???
    Last edited by Ares-1; 25.02.13 at 08:29.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    And so after the bug fixes and maintenance i still get adventures for guild quests??? what is wrong with you people??? event quests i can deal with but I DO NOT WANT ADVENTURES AS GUID QUESTS OR DAILY QUESTS! why is it so hard for BB to comprehend that? how is this is a strategy game if i get no choice in what i do?????? i am not impressed, i am seriously thinking about A) leaving my guiid now , and B) quitting this game alltogether

EDIT DANTESAMA: Completely out of line

I am seriously not happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by BB_Dantesama; 28.02.13 at 10:13.

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    I am closing this thread as this is no longer a suggestion thread.

We cannot guarantee that all suggestions are taken into account.

Demands and threats don't go well together though.
    It would be in your best interest to remember that Veganbot.

Thread closed.
    Last edited by BB_Dantesama; 28.02.13 at 10:19.
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Closed Thread