Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Adventures as guild quests

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle

Adventures as guild quests

I would like to stop recieving adventures as guild quests. i had an adv as a daily quest which i finished late last night and then got exactly the same adv as a guild quest today, not to mention the adv i had as guild quests for 2 days previously. I can't build an army up quick enough to be doing adv all the time, i would like to be the one who decides when i do adventures not bb, seeing as how i am the one putting in the time and effort to log in to build up an army and keep my village ticking over, i feel it is only right that I be the one who chooses what adv i do and when to use MY resources and MY army!

or

only 2 or 3 adv a week between all quests, not swapping from daily to guild every day

this is a strategy game and not everyone is using the same strategy, i wanted to stock my warehouse right up before doing adv so i can rebuild my army with no problems each time, others like to just plough through adv straight away using trade to gather resources, it's not fair to throw us all into the same pot which is in contradiction to the strategy i wanted to use

so...

either give us the option to opt out of individual guild quests like we can with dailies or only gives us 2 or 3 adv a week between all quests

i don't hold much hope of bb taking any notice.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Its annoying, but i think its still better than finishing something in 2 min.

However, you should only be able to recive adventurequests if you actually own the quest.

World
    Newfoundland
    I agree with this 100% with this. Some people don't have time to do an adventure until the weekend, or a day off or whatever. It's not fair that they're made to hold the entire guild up in this time. I also agree with your point that it's not for BB to decide which adventure you do or when.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Agree that the constant guild quest grind on do traitors / pirates gets very, very tedious! Plus for those who have limited time available that's their gaming for the day all set out for them, do it or let your guild down. Of course if you get rid of some members once you get below 20 odd you don't get this any more, so it is actually detrimental to good guild relations .... I thought the guild quests were meant to make guilds better????

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendor View Post
    Agree that the constant guild quest grind on do traitors / pirates gets very, very tedious! Plus for those who have limited time available that's their gaming for the day all set out for them, do it or let your guild down. Of course if you get rid of some members once you get below 20 odd you don't get this any more, so it is actually detrimental to good guild relations .... I thought the guild quests were meant to make guilds better????
    Since you now get 1 guildquest a day, the active members should be able to compensate for the higher level of difficulty

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    And I am sooooo glad the quest that got reset by today's maintenance was not do an adventure...........

And wnndR, that was not the point.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Yes, the reset is much appreciated, thank you :-)

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    And then today i get the same adventure yet again as guild quest????? please BB, sort it out, i am the one putting the effort in to build an army up so it should be my choice which adventures i do and when. I do not want adventures every day as quests - PERIOD!!!!!!!! in fact i would prefer not to have adventures as quests but the chances of BB taking this seriously are even slimmer than me inventing a machine that could paint the sky pink with yellow spots.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    For those who are having a hard time understanding this :

There are only so few Guild Quest for each level, or between levels. So it's normal that you get a lot of the same guild quest, there seems to be not so many out there.

I don't see this as a problem, I've already managed to get my productions around those so I can make a lot of resources and guild coins.

Try harder.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Whizkeyjack View Post
    For those who are having a hard time understanding this :

There are only so few Guild Quest for each level, or between levels. So it's normal that you get a lot of the same guild quest, there seems to be not so many out there.

I don't see this as a problem, I've already managed to get my productions around those so I can make a lot of resources and guild coins.

Try harder.
    Just because there are a limited number of quests per level range that are totally random and are recycled far too often at higher levels doesn't mean we need to try harder to accommodate them. If someone is unlucky and they hit "Do traitors" on almost every quest over a month because the pool is tiny and their chance of hitting it is high is it their fault that it becomes increasingly tedious to join in on the guild quests..?

The buy/sell and donate quests would take no more than ten minutes each to write assuming they use a template, it's just a bit of flavour text and a couple of resources to be deducted with a generic reward.

Closed Thread