Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: new nords in guild shop

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle

new nords in guild shop

hi i would like to see the new nords in the guild coin shop as it is near impossible to get hold of any new packs which contain it and will make the guild shop a little more interesting the building slots are a good but thats about it iv been told other servers have the new nords i cant see why we cant?

thanks imyourmum
    Last edited by imyourmum; 14.02.13 at 17:06.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by imyourmum View Post
    hi i would like to see the new nords in the guild coin shop as it is near impossible to get hold of any new packs which contain it and wil make the guild shop a little more interesting the building slots are a good but thats about it iv been told other servers have the new nords i cant the why we cant?

thanks imyourmum
    absolutley agree with you mum if its been rolled out over the other servers why hasnt this been applied fairly and equally to all !
    giving us the chance to access it through the guild shop is a great idea i will second the motion

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Either put as guild coin purchase as imyourmum has said equally mf purchase or gem purchase gets my vote, please we really need new adventures to brake up the MONOTONY for higher level player's.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    as ever we are the last server to get anything new. so no surprise there but yeah once you have bought the build slots thats it. both should be made available not one or the other.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    I never understood why they make differences between servers... It is plain wrong and absolutely no fairplay. All servers should be the same so yeah, I second this addition.

World
    Sandycove
    +1 for getting the Nords 2 on Sandycove server ASAP

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    once again our server falls behind....

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    if not guild shop, then let the explorer find it?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    yeah all good points and should be considered hopefully BB can comment soon *cough cough*

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    The nords 2 is a special reward- presumably eventually it will be made available through other channels but for now it is only available in VERY limited quantities on localized servers where they sell the premium/collectors edition pack.

It seems silly to not have collectors editions in all localized areas but at the end of the day this adventure in its current form/availability plays no role of importance except in minds of some people. Even servers where the pack is available it will not be widely available/played- not with collectors edition costing around 45 euros.
    Does it make a difference between servers- once again, not really- The items u can get from the adventure will not give one server advantage over another in case of inter server competitions.

Seeing this item is only available for people forking over a hefty sum for the collectors edition it is totally unrealistic to ask for this item in exchange for guildcoin or even worse- from explorer searches. Do you really expect em to dump a premium item with very limited availability and reasonably high desirability on the market for no return in euros to the company? At least if you ask to make it common, be realisitc enough to ask to make it available for gems in the gem shop :P

Reply to Thread