Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: [Feedback] Game thoughts and feedback

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    My simple suggestion apart from what is above is to make units per 250 instead of 25. The same method for fishfood,baskets,etc... When you are done with a tailor adventure and you need to build again 6-7k units its really not nice to put every time 25. Why not 250 or even more, fishfood why 2500 and not 25000? Does this have to do anything with the monetizing the weakness of people categorie ? Furthermore please put a delete all mails that have to do with buffs. If i have arranged to receive some buffs from a friend when i am away and i have 100 buildings to get buffed then i will have to delete 100 mails one by one. That is very annoying each time. One additional suggestion would be to be able to move the queue up and down in the Barracks. For example if i need right now 25 recruits but i notice that they are really down in the queue i have to delete everything in order to put the recruits further up and put again all the rest in the queue to be build.
    Last edited by Atsalakotos; 30.09.13 at 00:56.

World
    Northisle
    hello all...erm..i was thinking...atm im doinn nords...and saw how slow is moving my gen to change hes position or to go back after winning the battle...and i wonder...why BB dosnt make a buff avaible only for adv's that speeds up the gen moving on the map ( a buff avaible for all gen's and lasting like 1hr maybe more)
    only for moving

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    If this game wants to survive....its better lissen to its people and have enough content to sustain entertaiment and willing of people to stay online because it will fail if not..In the past months there were new ideas new interesting stuff but they eventualy got into dark. And then were implimanted some new bad stuf like big timeron "moving buildings" even flowers...i mean 1 min for moving a building?... [ removed ]

BAD Devs Diary
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Epic Workyards
    Reason
    - Lots of space taken from island
    - Epic? forester, pinewood planks, hardwood....i dont understand what is epic about this resources....
    - its bigger then major house as design
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    More Space on Island
    Reason
    - High ammount of gems to buy 1 mounth destroyer
    - the spaces remain empty and makes the island feel's empty
    - not destroying in those sector where is realy needed.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Collectible Items Appear
    Reason
    - your island must be almost empty to find all collectible
    - they can be find in mountains and in your decoration items.
    - detection almost imposible to find in a very strategic and full island.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOOD DEV Diary
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Guild bank
    Reason
    - i realy think its a good idea because i want to store all resources in there...
    - good design
    - lots of tabs
    Cons
    - i heard something about the deposits are very low even if u spend lots of resource to upg the tabs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    New Mail System
    Reason
    - no more resources stored in mail.
    - looks good
    Idea
    - i hope for new tabs where u can receive mail with who buffed, adv kills etc ...separate then inbox mails
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEVS lost into DARK
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PVP
    I heard about pvp spoken from 2011 ..even dev diary were released
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Removing mountains
    After the released and tested into the test server this dev was sent into dark
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOT Dev Diary
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Moving Timer
    I think its the worst thing ever implimanted.....1 min for moving a building....if u want to make a strategic placement u will stay years to do it.
    I would send the timer to 10 sec minimum. but your choise....
    Last edited by Fexno; 30.11.13 at 19:19.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hey guys, I have played this one for exactly one week.
    Here are my suggestions.
    1) Why not use books to improve generals with a skill tree??
    2) Better explain everything. For example it costs 1 licensce when you make a mine and one for the person getting the metal. So a total of 2 licenses. When a mine expires/collapses you get a license back but need to spend one when you rebuild the mine. Also I bought a silo for my wheat fields and the short explanation led me to belive it rebuilt the wheat field. So I thought when a wheat field collapsed / expired the silo would rebuild it. Instead I logged in today and almost all of my wheat fields were empty, gone. Then I had to go rebuild them all anyways. I guess you need 1 silo per farm and both at the same level based on what I see in the economy.
    3) Redo storehouse tabs. Have one for food, one for buffs, one for raw building materials, one for finished building materials, one for weapons and one for misc. Having mixed tabs with all of them in there trying to remember if it is a basic or an advanced or an intermediate item is plain crazy.
    4) Set up a vacation system. If I am going to be playing this one for 9 months or longer I will need to take some time off without things stopping. EA had a great one for Lords of Ultima, every day of active game play gave you an hour of vacation time where you assigned someone else to look after your stuff. I have not playing long and already I need to replace mines, wheat fields etc. every single day when I log in already.
    5) A better way of doing dailies, the collections system is a big pain. I have yet to find everything, the items are hidden behind mountains, in the trees and I am not going to spend hours every day to find one scarecrow.
    6) The ability to move the map around when you are trying to move your general instead of having to max zoom out and try to deal with camps.
    That is all I can remember off the top of my head.
    I am sure 99% has been suggested before, the game is 6 years old already but hey you want feedback and I am not shy.
    Last edited by Blackb3ard; 04.10.15 at 04:55.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    1. Been suggested / promised probably implemented 1 day
    2. Many things are not intuitive and the overall design of the game is to entice you to spend gems.
    3. Prefer it as it is, wouldn't mind being able to see how many buffs I have in star though that's a good idea.
    4. Again game designed that way, you want it to perform without building fields, wells and mines your going to have to spend gems or work your socks off.
    5. The collection quest is optional but also designed for you to spend a small amount of gems, the dailies are a waste most of the time and really do need a proper overhaul.

Reply to Thread