Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Game thoughts and feedback

World
    Northisle
    you want to know how people feel,this is what i woke up to this morning.i have not edit this email in any way as blue byte you needto see the facts

Heya Lazy,
    Just a note to let you know im going to be quitting the game. Too many problems with log ins and such causing me to have to rebuild everything when i can finally get back on has annoyed me no end.
    Thanx for all your help while i was advancing. You have a good group here who i hope keep working together to grow. I will drop out once i have done my guild quest (which is pretty much all i have been logging in to do each day) so i dont leave you guys short for the day.
    Again thanx mate.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy_Fruitbat View Post
    you want to know how people feel,this is what i woke up to this morning.i have not edit this email in any way as blue byte you needto see the facts

Heya Lazy,
    Just a note to let you know im going to be quitting the game. Too many problems with log ins and such causing me to have to rebuild everything when i can finally get back on has annoyed me no end.
    Thanx for all your help while i was advancing. You have a good group here who i hope keep working together to grow. I will drop out once i have done my guild quest (which is pretty much all i have been logging in to do each day) so i dont leave you guys short for the day.
    Again thanx mate.
    I dont know about structural login issues at BB side- if there are, it must be a relative small group of people affected- or a very silent group. I know some people seem to have more issues with connecting/staying connected from some locations/ip's but i never know if it is a game issue or a provider issue. A lot of provider issues are lamentable but not a lot BB can do about it though- same with proxies/firewall settings etc. Browser issues to some extent should be BB;s concern, at least on the top 5 browsers in use - same for normal configurations etc.

If there is a structural issues with connectivity, then i hope people report/bug report this more constructive and with more details so it can be narrowed down- alas if it is isp related, there wont be much that can be done

World
    Northisle
    think that is also a problem people don't say i do ask people to report stuff but the reply i get it " why bother no one will listen anyway" i know someone that gets dropped everytime they accept a loot spot for an adventure and it can be any adventure is it reported no.Do i moan at them to report it, no reason they have given up with how blue byte deal with them.I can't change that only blue byte can Qualan

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    the drop on accepting adventure one seems to occur if you accept a second adventure in the same session and more often when it is the same as the previous one- think BB can solve that with some better cache management/purging maybe as i suspect the problem lies there. And yes, BB doesnt have a good trackrecord of showing it cares/listens to feedback or communication around bugs/game issues etc in general. Many a bug gets onto live servers even though issues were reported on staging server- which mostly seems to work as some stress test of intended patches and not a testing ground for stuff they deem ready to launch

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    I've stopped giving feedback. I dont have any confidence the programmers are actually getting what we write.

Ravel was on chat this morning and said "i am not a developer, am a game master. developers are in another country so i wouldn't know "

Bugs reported on the test-server are happily introduce onto the real servers. And if you cant even manage to contact the developers and answer the quesation "when does the christmas event end" for a whole month....yeah feedback is useless.

So what I would like to see: Developers who just do a regular update. Read these suggestions, workig on those bugs... and just answer simple question. Just fix the feedback function, otherwise it's stupid to even ask for feedback.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    they do...

on the german forums :P

World
    Northisle
    now that is a topic that's upsets me the german server's/forum reason they are not beta so they are paying customers.Were we are beta but also paying customers.The difference ,we have no rights or come back from blue byte casue they can hide behind the beta tag.Main reason i stopped buying gems.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    the whole beta thing wont wash in any court of law really due to the us and german servers with same software are not beta and are week synchronous on all updates and events compared to the other servers. It is more of a weak cop-out by BB for some weird reason and if it goes on like that it will end up being the game with the longest beta which never went live before they pulled the plug on the game )

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    As long as BB have new players coming in and spending money they do not seem to care about the higher level players who have spent their whack leaving in disgust.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_dragonito View Post
    Hello.
    I must say that the coinage is realy no use at all,so awfull slow that its a torture for the player.
    The coinage as the name is,realy its doing nothing,even when i put it next to the storehouse or the mine.
    Since we cant do feedback no more i put this tread here.
    I also try to folow the guides here and...well to be honnest it no use,no matter how we put the buildings.
    I am sorry to say but im thinking of stopping here at settlers online.

Sorry for the bad feedback

[ Post moved ]

This seems like the right thread for it!

Thanks,
    peck_ed
    coinage is one of best building (gold chain) in game if you know how to use it properly....... specially looking at how most resorces prices fell... i have no idea what u talking about here x)

♥♥♥ Thank You BB_Ravel and Dantesama! ♥♥♥

Reply to Thread