Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Game thoughts and feedback

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy_Fruitbat

If you want a better idea on feed back why not email all user's with this link and try get them involved.It would increase the feed back which is a good thing as it will give you a better idea on more players thought.Even put a hyper link on facebook.The more input you get
    , will give you a better idea whats direction to go in

Quote Originally Posted by Promethos
    What already would be a big improvement:
    1: ask moderators and/or active players (in help-chat for ecample) to give their top 5 problems
    2: combine answers into a top-10 and post that on the forums
    3: get the developers to comment on it

Tadaaa, there you go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister-King
    I assure you Blue Byte do read game suggestions
    shame that we never see any proof of that Sinister-king and am not blaming you or BB_Dantesama.Yourself's can only comment on the info you are givien

But there are 2 suggestions about getting Bluebyte to be active and we get silence.So how do we know if it has been read.

Regards

Lazy

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    It does seem to be rather 1 way traffic though.
    I've identified certain things that should not be made public, reproduced them, and relayed my findings via our own team. However, these (possibly exploitable) problems remain, and I get no feedback on them at all after they are transmitted to the Devs, even though I have often offered to monitor and provide more detailed analysis of how and when these occur.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    EDIT Dantesama: Completely unconstructive. Please don't do it again.
    Last edited by BB_Dantesama; 22.02.13 at 09:16.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    After many months what amounts to no more than simple typo's have not been fixed. This is not rocket science or quantum mechanics, this is something a 8 year old kid could fix in 30 seconds. So why not let the 8 year old's fix it. We send a support ticket in with the typo and the fix. Support picks a winner and pass that on to who ever can edit the in-game messages, the winner gets a small in-game reward say 10 gems.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Ok, I am not trying to be deliberately awkward, but if you can show me an example of where BB have promptly responded to and corrected an issue raised by players in the forum I will refrain from saying that in my experience they do not do so.

Architect of the Empire Sinister-King's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Rendor,

There are many examples of Blue Byte responding to threads and correcting game bugs.

The developers are extremely dedicated to finding a solution to issues raised by players whilst also organizing an Easter event.

Sinister-King

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    I honestly am not aware of any issues they have resolved or even acknowledged promptly. Happy to be proved wrong if you would like to give examples of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister-King View Post
    Rendor,

There are many examples of Blue Byte responding to threads and correcting game bugs.

The developers are extremely dedicated to finding a solution to issues raised by players whilst also organizing an Easter event.

Sinister-King

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendor View Post
    I honestly am not aware of any issues they have resolved or even acknowledged promptly. Happy to be proved wrong if you would like to give examples of course.
    If you had been here since the beginning, you would have witnessed it first hand. Blue Byte have always been good to us.
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    So you are saying that for the 3 months that you were playing and I was not BB were good to you?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister-King View Post
    Rendor,

Sinister-King
    Get real - the organizing an easter event consisted of 1 new building, one building getting limits set on the number you can get and some fiddling with the number of veteran generals people can buy. Every thing else is the same as last years event and so doesnt take a lot development time- maybe some game master time but sure not developer and programming time nor major testing of the event- that has been done already.

And yes, BB on the whole treats players well and tends to compensate for issues- both individually and on a total population basis.

I also dont doubt the developers are dedicated to their job

Of course there are also many instances of bugs being fixed- it would be weird if it hadn't.

However/ there is a BIG difference between blue byte replying to a thread and developers replying and you know it. Many times the english speaking Blue Byte staff have referred to the developers as being in different offices and countries and they pass the information down the line and have to hope for answers etc. That is BB reacting yes- but not development side which apparently has the answers or is supposed to have the answers.

And we do not see many reactions from development team on these forums and alas, even on test forum the developers seem to be fairly silent and status of people replying seems to be a bit vague at times as well.

So communication wise there is room for improvement and when information is passed on down the line, some replies come back so the people in charge of communication on the localized servers can give some more definitive answers with some more authority

The truth is never black and white and more often just shades of Grey

Reply to Thread