Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Game thoughts and feedback

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    The main thing that is bugging me is the fact that the trade system does not create an efficient market. The option of buying additional permanent trading slots (Let's say up to 5), would greatly improve this.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Where are all these 'new' Guild Quests?
    My current one is "experience 2 new adventures". So was the last one.
    Guess what the waiting one is?
    Instead of "do Pirates" every 2/3 quests, now it's just spam 2 advs each time, even worse.
    Fast running out of simple ones to do at this rate, and yet again daren't start something larger as these keep getting in the way.
    200 new quests? Where are the other 199 please?

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    I think the number of quests requiring adventures is a bit too much. especially when they're back to back.

the game needs to dial it down a bit on the adventures requirement. especially when its stacking up against guild quests.

NT-Walker
    How about putting granite into the "building materials" tab in the economy overview? Even gold coins are there!

NT-Walker
    Here's another suggestion:

As it is, the love potion is pretty ineffective, as the base population growth from the Mayor's House cannot be increased, and the Village Schools aren't affected by it.
    To change this and make this item more worthwhile, I suggest the following:

- Count village school population for bonus effects

- Modify the base population bonus from the Mayor's House to give additional population based on upgrades, e.g.

Level 2: +1 settler / 6 hours
    Level 3: +1 settler / 3 hours
    Level 4: +1 settler / 1 hour
    Level 5: +1 settler / 30 minutes

Effects could be cumulative, or not. Accumulating would give 1 settler about ever 17 minutes, almost doubling the normal population growth rate for someone with a level 5 Mayor's House. Otherwise, it would be just a 50% increase. I think both would be quite fair and make upgrading the Mayor's House more interesting.

World
    Sandycove
    I would like to suggest that in future surveys, if you're not going to include my country, at least you include my currency.

The only reason I finished the survey properly is because I love you guys, otherwise having to convert to euros each amount would have been enough for me to ditch it (don't make me do math!). Seriously, even being able to choose American dollars would have made it faster and less painful.

PS: Canada felt very unloved in your survey.

World
    Newfoundland
    Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Pllllleeeaaassee can BB implement the following :

1)Move the production bar that apperars in the book binder building, as this:

http://prntscr.com/1gldez

is annoying, we cant see what we need we will need to make future books.

2) Make it so that we can chain book production together, like in the Barracks and Prov house, say 4 books max production at a time.

3) Up grade the Prov house so we can make baskets that will last longer than 6 hours. for example if 120 fish, 60 bread and 20 sausage makes one 6 hour basket, then 2.5 times these resources (300fish, 150 bread & 50 sausage) make a 12 hour basket, and so forth.

Yes it is more than double but i would rather use more resources to make a longer buff than have to keep buffing.
    Yes i know the point is to play but I think this would make the game better.

4) the option to cancel sending a gen to or from an island

I like this very much do it please
    - Count village school population for bonus effects

- Modify the base population bonus from the Mayor's House to give additional population based on upgrades, e.g.

Level 2: +1 settler / 6 hours
    Level 3: +1 settler / 3 hours
    Level 4: +1 settler / 1 hour
    Level 5: +1 settler / 30 minutes
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)
    Extreme articulation of both negative and positive exuberance

World
    Northisle
    BUFFS : I would -still- like to know who has buffed my buildings.

If I am away from the PC but the game is running there is no indication as to who has visited ( apart from nice golden whirls! ) .

At least leave a message in NEWS that so and so has visited, if getting a message is too complicated - it would be a clue !

Please ...

World
    Northisle

Cool

Barracks :

Wouldn't it be nice - and more logical - if information about your troops was shown in the Barracks instead of the storehouse ?

It would certainly make my life easier when rebuilding troops.

Under each pictogram of each type, there could be
    S : Total number
    D : Number on duty with Generals
    B : Number being recruited at present

Open to suggestions !

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland

Too many Lazy apprentice

Seriously, we need a change to more trivial guild quests as soon as possible! The amount of Black Knight adventures needed to be done for quests (per week) are just ridiculous. (Last week I had 2 for GQ and 1 in between for DQ.)
    I know players are quitting TSO because this GQ- [ stuff ] doesn't make sense.

Hi SmurfAsh,

Please be careful in your choice of words,
    The word used you used is not PEGI-7 and had to be replaced.

Thank you,
    Fexno

[ Removed ]
    Last edited by peck_ed; 04.12.13 at 11:31.

Reply to Thread