Reply to Thread

Thread: Travel Time to Adventure Island

Jovian69

Travel Time to Adventure Island

Hi, I'm sure this has been raised before, but I'm lazy to search through 77 pages - sorry

Why oh why do we have to wait 30 mins for General to get to the adventure and back again?

It really adds nothing to the game play and I think detracts from it.

Byt he time he gets there, I've lost interest or have to go do something else (I don't have the luxury of being able to sit in front of my computer all day )

It's seriously putting me off doing adventures altogether.

cheers,

J

Jovian69
    Must be just me then.

I must be missing something.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi, I completely agree with you jovian69 though unlike you I do have plenty of time on my hands. However a 30 minute wait slot does tend to be a bit unnecessary unless in my ignorance I am missing out on some hidden technical point.

cheers.

World
    Newfoundland
    When you get a veteran, or even battle-hardened general or grim reaper, its only 15 min... and 30 min isnt so bad either
    "That cat is staring me in a nasty way... just take the photo quick and run!"
    My camera's last words...

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I totally agree with what's the point 30 min travel time. The game already took time to build up an army then for action u also need to waste couple hours just for TRAVEL TIME. Why not cut down to 5 min? What is the reason for 15-30 min travel time if any BB employe could give me a good explanation.
    Last edited by Hiroike; 18.02.13 at 17:45.

World
    Northisle
    Why play the game if you don't like it? Why don't you find something to do for 30 minutes, rather than just wait? Why not have no travel time also why not have no recovery time or even better just make everything instant?
    Settling isn't just for fun

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    I also think it could use a revamp on how long it takes to get to the adventure island.

The only reason I can see is to limit how many adventures we are able to do and to slow progress as much as possible. Value of adventure resources would go down if they could be obtained that much faster, with some adventures taking around an hour to complete. Less sales for BB too if people could get gold mine refills faster than they run out.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    My suggestion would be, for the first adventure per day, it would take 10 mins travel time for all generals (5 for BH/veteran), and the same for a lootspot invite.
    For 2 or more in the same game day, 30 mins.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Who said I don't like this game. Find me a reason to wait. If you got an army ready to complete whole adventure, why wait then?
    What I asked reason for this 15-30 travel time. An instant option for gem usage would be nice because most dedicate players got a gem pit so why not. I guess Peajay has some point.

Reply to Thread