Reply to Thread

Thread: Pirates as guildquest

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

Pirates as guildquest

It is most annoying that we get pirates as guildquest that often. And I don't understand why not just do 2-3 player adventures, so that guildies really has to cooperate with each other? Or at least not the same adv. week after week almost only pirates for those under lvl45.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I totally agree! At least "shuffle" the adventures or preferably remove 1 player adventures in it's entirety from guild quests. Please :-)

World
    Northisle
    could not agree any more

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I agree on this aswell, Guilds should be mor about cooperation!

World
    Sandycove
    are you referring to the Pirates Adventure that can be purchased with guild-coins @ merchants store?
    if so, please check Dev's planned updates threads ( found here: http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...835#post209835) and you will notice that items @ merchant store for guild-coins WILL be changed this Thursday 21st February.
    I am not sure, but i hold out hope, that this will not just be a 1 off thing and that BB Dev's will continue to change the items available at merchants for guild-coins, maybe on a monthly or 6week basis be better imho, to allow smaller guilds chance to obtain the items.
    ;-)
    if you are not on about items to purchase but about guild-quest actually being to complete pirates adventure, take it along to this thread here: http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...-guild-quests. ^_^
    Last edited by DUNJAI; 18.02.13 at 01:34. Reason: restucturing word arrangement, 1st post was bad with grammer and clear understanding

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    How come there are several threads covering the same subject and they have not been merged / moved / deleted. Happens fast enough with the more critical stuff........

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendor View Post
    How come there are several threads covering the same subject and they have not been merged / moved / deleted. Happens fast enough with the more critical stuff........
    The local Druids have not yet saved up enough guild coins to perform the merge ritual

World
    Newfoundland
    Sometimes it's tricky to merge similar threads when they can contain slightly different points, what we normally do is suggest people look at the other similar threads. Maybe this is a topic for another thread.
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    See......

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I'm not referring to the merchat store at all. I want that the pirate adv. doesn't appear as often as it does in guildquest. Most annoying. take 1-player adv. out of guildquest and let us do 2-3 player adv. instead so that guildies has to cooperate more.

Reply to Thread