Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Want a Guild? - [Ask for one here] - Northisle

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Looking for guild.

Hi,
    I'm Mick, I live on the South Coast UK. Currently level 34, and been playing TSO for about 3 years. I'm a daily player that's looking for a guild with someone to do adventures with once or twice a week. Just left a guild of inactive members that dont even log in daily.

Anyone looking for some active members???

KR
    Mick
    Slayerbruce.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hi there everyone...I only started played yesterday but i'm enjoying the game very much and i'm level 19 already so i'm looking for a guild. Portuguese/English only, please. Thank you very much

World
    Northisle
    Experienced UK active daily player (level 50 Ex gems officer) that plays for fun rather than personal profit, looking for permanent guild. Must have a core of senior cohesive experienced players. Lootspots primarily in guild please not TO and active chat.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    hi

lvl50 player (after 1,5 years break xd) looking for an active hungarian guild. thx

World
    Northisle
    oi oi

Lvl 50 player, been playing for 3.5 years, looking for a guild where people listen to advice and work to improve their own economy with help and guidance rather than living on hand outs for life.
    brumpunk

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    level 37 player here looking for a new guild. Been on TSO for quite sometime. Active player, will notice if offline for days.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    need a guild I'm on everyday for most of the day too I'm over 18 and on lvl 24 thx guys

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Joining a guild

Hi all, I've been playing this game mostly alone so far, but would like to join a guild to get more involved in the social aspects, particularly guild quest and co-op adventures. I'm level 37 and doing ok, though my economy is not particularly balanced... it's a work in progress! I'm online at some point most days, so you can usually rely on me to fulfill my part of any quest.... Anyone have a space for a lonely guy after some new friends??

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Houri; 01.12.15 at 07:16.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Hello,

I'm looking for a guild. I'm lvl 50; had not played for over a year, but am starting again....

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Hello there, Experienced player looking for guild. I'm lev 58 . Unable to join guild in the past due to work away from home. Working local now and can play every day.
    Would prefer to join a guild with many lev 50+ players to swap new adv and buffs with. Happy to pay my own admission. msg me here or ingame, ty.

Found a guild, thx
    Last edited by MutantKid; 15.01.16 at 21:37. Reason: more info

Reply to Thread