Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast

Thread: Want a Guild? - [Ask for one here] - Northisle

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    hi if you are still looking for a guild we would be very happy to accomadate you we are a very active guild with players from many different countrie please contact amazonian either me hazeleyes or our leader irobijn

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    hi henry we are a very active guild if you would like to join us contact irobijn amazonian settlers thankyou

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by hazeleyes View Post
    hi there if you looking for a good guild very active who can help you acheive send mail to irobijn amazonian settlers
    hazel, save you constantly spamming this thread, it is for players looking for a guild not for players to offer their guild up as available.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    i am very sorry

Second star to the right and straight on 'till morning.
    World
    Northisle
    Hello guys and girls!

I've been in the same guild for most of the three years I've been playing TSO. Unfortunately activity has been getting less and less there. And since chatting with my guild mates has often been the main reason for me to log on I'm looking for a guild now where I don't have to wait hours for someone to say hello.. I don't expect chat going 24 hours since I can't promise that I have a lot of time to play every day myself. But it would be nice if there where more than just 2 or 3 people who try to keep chat active

Currently I'm on level 62 and outside of events I'm only playing adventures when I feel like it or if they are required for guild quest, so don't expect tons of ls from me. I have a well established economy on my island, producing lots of stuff that I don't really need lol. So always ready to give some away as long as I don't feel like someone's taking advantage of it.

If there is anything else you want to know please contact me

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Hi in case any guild have a open spot plz let me know ty im lvl 62 play almost every day

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Hello Is there any guild that take Guild Quest serious ?? and make more then 100 each time ?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    We make completing guild quest our #1 rule; as a result, if we receive fewer than 230 guild coins a day we feel we have done badly. Currently full, with a short waiting list, so we must be doing something right.

Bellengaria,
    Amazonian Settlers [Zon]

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    We ask all members to complete all guild quests or mail me the reason why they cannot complete it. We keep a log of who does/does not complete and axe players where appropriate. Most here have done 100% of GQ's for years. No waiting list but don't apply if not willing to do guild quests

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    to but i cant join you , you dont want me your leader say

Reply to Thread