Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Want a Guild? - [Ask for one here] - Northisle

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Want a Guild? - [Ask for one here] - Northisle

You want to join a guild?
    Well this is the place to write. Many people is writing to join a guild, but maybe not all see the chat or looks for people to their guild.

SO now i have tried to make this topic in the forum.
    First of for you who would like to be in the guild.

- Good stuff to Write if you want to be in a guild:
    How much are you online, how much do you know the game, what level are you in, how old are you.

All this might be important for a guild master so remember to write good stuff about your self so you get to join a guild :-)

-----------------------------------------------

Now for all you guild masters out there, This thread is meant for players looking for a guild, not the otherway around.
    We stopped allowing general recruitment posts in this thread. Guild Recruitment posts belong in the recruitment thread of your Guild. (If your guild doesn't have one yet, you can create a new thread in this section of the forum: Guild Information & Recruitment)
    All recruitment messages from the start of October 2013 have been removed. All general guild recruitment posts will be removed without notification. Should you desire to invite a certain player to your guild, please PM him on the forum or in-game for details.

Regards,
    Fexno

Spoiler

Now for all you guild masters out there, if you search for new members this is the place to look. Hoping that more people will join your guild and fewer people will write in chat.

Now for both parts this is how you can contact each other.
    Either write to each other here in the forum, or via ingame mail.

In the ingame mail you can click on your mail icon down in the bottom menu. Then in the new menu click on "new mail". Now in the "to:" line write the start of the name, or the whole, and the rest of the name will come in the drop down menu.

Again write what is needed either as one who wants to join a guild or if you write to a person who could join your guild.
    Hopefully this will help both parts in the guild hunt :-)

Hijacked this post for to post above information. (Sorry nabela, but I would guess you will have found your guild now, or at the very least you are not level 17 anymore
    Last edited by Fexno; 17.09.14 at 18:15.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Looking for a guild almost lvl 17 now and im enjoying the game more and more
    I prefer a dutch guild but English is fine as long as its active.

/salute

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

My name is eriolssi, I am Czech, my lvl 18. Playing just for 5 days, but on daily basis and loving it. Want to join Czech kings. Willing to pay 400g. Or is there any better? : )

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Hi

I'm looking to join a guild

Any help would be great

Thanks

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Hey Everyone,

42 and looking to join a guild who can make me a better player, good team player. So ideally a guild where everyone plays as a team.

On at least once a day. Level 17 and just about to break into 18 soon ( I hope)

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    We are the Guild Avenging Angels. We are looking for members. English speaking. We are very friendly and chatty and buff and trade together and are looking forward to adventures and pvp. There are only 5 of us at the mo so its a good opportunity to get in on the ground floor and form close attachments. I am on every day so just mail me if you are interested telling me a tiny bit about yourself and I will send you an invite.
    Mortallicus

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hello,

I'm searching for a guild mainly for doing adventures (pvp in a later stage) together. Dutch or English speaking doesn't matter. Currently level 32.

Greetz

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hi, I am 22 LVL and I want join CZECH KINGS, so please invite me. I am ready to pay 400gc :-)

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hi
    I am looking to join a guild anyone help me there please

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Hi,

Level 19 and looking to join a guild.

Thanks in advance