Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Want a Guild? - [Ask for one here] - Northisle

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    hi lvl 50 need guild

World
    Northisle
    lol..... How long for this time norfik ?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hi there,
    I am very new to the game and looking to join a new guild
    Hope you can help, Thanks

Gracus
    Sent you information on our Guild Amy. :-)

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Hey there, would like to join a guild. I am lev 43. Would that help me find a daily buff swapper? Only problem is I see so many guild members in trade chat asking for buff swaps which leads me to believe that joining a guild doesnt really help in that area. Can anyone give me any info on this? Of course I would try and complete guild quest etc but I would want to join a guild mainly for buff swaps.

EWiggin
    At level 43 you aught to be able to complete GQ as a matter of course. If you're doing it for daily buffs only, that might be a problem for many... If (after you thought about that) you want to email me ingame, you'd be welcome...

Gracus
    As previously mentioned being in a Guild doesnt necessarily guarantee that you will have buff swaps on a consistent basis. Guilds are there to ofcourse offer any help or assistance in this regard. Our Guild always is very generous with buffs and we always have someone available if someone needs buffing. Maybe best thing is to try it out and see for yourself:-) We are always looking for active players and if we can help you in any way we will. Sent you invite youre welcome to check out our Guild site for more information :http://malicenmayhem.weebly.com/

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Thanx for the response. Ive been solo for nearly a year now so can cope buffing my own island. Mainly I wanted help with placing unique buffs (charms, cookies etc) as I lose a lot of bonus hrs by doing them myself. It can be a pain to buff someone else's island so I assume that's why some guild members cant find buff swappers in their own guild.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hi, I’m from SG. lv 42 currently looking for a big guild . Log in daily and willing to help .

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hi all, I'm from England, currently at Lv 22, looking to join a guild, Login a number of times a day and ready to help where required.

Cheers.

Reply to Thread