Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Want a Guild? - [Ask for one here] - Sandycove

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Level 40 Player looking for a guild that is active, I complete guild quests daily.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Lvl 49 player, online almost every day, looking for an ACTIVE guild. Expect me to be offline for a week or two, twice a year (vacations).

I will do my best to complete guild quests. I will offer information to players in need of help (if I can, of course). And I will occationally offer loot spots on my adventures, either swap them or give them away.

However, I am NOT a free, extra bank, handling out my resources to anyone whenever they ask. Though I'll probably help out new players in need of resources, no demands are accepted.

If this is ok for you, and you have an active guild, I'd appreciate an invite sent via ingame mail. Please understand that I just disbanded my 1-player guild, and I hear there's a 24 hour delay before I can join a new one.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    hi all looking for a good guild been away for a while back now, im level 38 and used to be a big trader within the guild bank

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Looking for a guild, This isn't my first server. Will complete guild quest.
    Last edited by Brayarg1; 19.05.14 at 12:50.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    hei im lv50 , play around 5h a day, more on weekends, need help to play buffs can help low lv players groing with resourses or other things. left my alience because nobody was on only 1 or 2 persons

Dogstar01
    Only level 25 but level 48 on Northisle server. Play regularly but also looking for a laid back Guild with plenty of chat. Can help with advice and willing to help out wherever I can. Will do GQ DAILY:-) Guild officer on Northisle :-)

oddthomas
    looking for a guild I am lvl 29 going on 30 but im not a daily player of this game so would like a guild that are not to fussed with guild quests as I might not be able to get them done in time. please contact
    regards
    odd

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi Guys,

I would like the opportunity to join a guild whereby I'm not pressured to become guild admin/or taken for-granted in that respect. I am currently at Lvl 40 and have been reasonably active over a number of years.
    In the real world I am classified as a senior citizen, but that doesn't prevent my ability to interact with like minded individuals who wish to advance themselves in this addictive online game.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Lvl 39 looking for Guild

Hi,

Level 39 active player looking to join a Guild for the first time, let me know who and why :-)

Bobtoo

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I am looking for a guild to join.
    I am lv 42 and are an active player and a very loyal player.
    Looking forward to hear from you if someone is interested.

Reply to Thread