Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Want a Guild? - [Ask for one here] - Sandycove

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi Sounds like a nice guild.
    I am lvl 18 and needing friends and the support of a guild to progress further,i am a mature player ( retired ) and am online daily.
    Would love to join your guild.

Wishing you well, Zeegan.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    The chill zone is currently recruiting. We are a mix of British and Hungarians. A relaxed guild looking to help each other, achieve the guild quests, and enjoy the game! Feel free to contact me if interesting.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Fantasy Fans are recruiting - currently not charging to join - but spaces are getting short .
    We are a relaxed guild who regular exchange buffs and adventure and help each other out.

message myself, the_horn or BrekkeKktus in gamne for an invite

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Are you looking for a guild ? I am in a small friendly UK one called North and South that is looking to grow. We are a friendly bunch and help out lower level players with resources you find hard to make and advice on progressing in the game. There is usually a lot of banter in the Guild chat as there is usually someone on sometime during the day.
    We also go on 2-3 player adventures and usually take fellow guild members along for the ride, you bring your general and a few recruits and end up with a lot of loot when the adventure finishes. We also have the bonus of those mysterious Guild Coins when we finish the quests.

If this appeals to you then drop me or Poppy2012 a mail and we can send you an invitation.

Look forward to hearing from you soon

Dickie-Bird

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    The HellFire Club is a guild with adults member only, all spread arround the world. We like to chat and have fun on this game, also we have a dance table on the back for the fuzzy ones. Beer is on the house, bring your bike and enjoy it! I am te recruiting officer so feel free to contact me

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi

I've just set up a guild (Freedonia, FDN) and, to be honest, I'm only really interested in getting guild quests so I'm accepting any and all applications.

I've also got no real interest in running the administration of the guild so I'm also willing to let someone else be the effective leader and set policy etc.

Message me if you're interested.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Just started playing. Level 12. Looking for English speaking Guild,40+ members. Preferably 18+ (I'm 46) Playing 3-4 hours a day around in mornings and late night. Play GW2 in evenings so wont be online 7pm uk til 10pm. Message in game if you have a spot. Character name Bluesavanah

World
    Sandycove
    Hi , we are an established guild looking for players who are daily players and will complete the guild quest. We're a friendly bunch who like to chat. Looking for people who play daily, like a laugh, preferably over 25. In the UK preferably. Mixed sex group, who like to party.

Please email me or whisper in chat. You can find us under the Guild shield ....RattyRatboys
    Last edited by SirNodalot; 20.06.13 at 17:08.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Looking for a Guild to Join. I'm 35, daily player, level 38 and from Italy.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Hey Rizzilla, come to The HellFire Club

Reply to Thread