Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: Want a Guild? - [Ask for one here] - Sandycove

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Looking for a guild with laid back attitude. Recently acquired level 48 and am happy to give out buffs, help, resources or loot spots.

Almost perfect GQ completion rate and I login daily and try to help out any way I can.

Am also open to assist lower levels and help them if guild has many in training

UPDATE: Found a guild, thank you VLT ^_^
    Last edited by TheThingu; 12.02.17 at 00:57.

Maxman625
    Hi, looking for a guild.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi there, Looking for a new Guild for after the event, time for a change. I'm level 56, about to hit level 57. Always do guild quests.

Either looking for a place where everyone works for each other, or everyone works for themselves. What I don't want is a guild where some help like hell while others just idley ride on the crest of their wave(Lower levels excluded). Always happy to help out with Noobs.

I'm very active and spend a lot of time logged in(every day since I started just over a year ago). Let me know

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I'm a seasoned player, lvl 62, looking for a new guild, would prefer a more adult group but willing to give any guild a try.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi Sharkpod here, age - old, played awhile back but still lack knowledge about strategy. Very active and team player. Looking for a down to earth guild. Lvl 16. Thanks.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi, Im looking for a guild thats 100% active , No drama's , No behind ya back stuff.. Im on 12+ hrs a day, work from home.. Im lv51 but still learning , I like pvps, so far thats at Lv5 and im no expert .. .1st started playing settlers on a commadore .. . . and a guild that has players on in my time zone is a must . or in my play hours,,

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Long Term player seeking relaxed Aussie guild

Hi,

Level 59 player been playing since release, am generous to guildies and always try to do the daily GQ. I am retired in RL and play at all hours of the day but have an illness that prevents me from playing the computer for periods of time.

plesae reply here or mail me in game,
    Pugismagic

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hello all!

I'm fairly new to the game, have been playing for almost a week now. I'm 24 years old and i'm online pretty much all day or night (depending on when I decide to sleep lol), but it's usually a good 12 hours spent online daily. I am currently level 24 and am still learning the ropes, but I'd like to think that i'm catching on fairly quickly.

I am not really picky in what i'm looking for in a guild, I guess I just want one that doesn't mind a newbie.

Thank you!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Good evening.

Canadian player who checks in multiple times a day looking for a guild. Currently level 18, but assuming that I'll get into the early 20's within a week or so. Have played before and looking to refine my game.

In game as Buthcerus.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I have only been playing for 2 days so need neighbours and a guild please

Reply to Thread