Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: it start to be boringggg...

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

it start to be boringggg...

ppl are leaving the game, they manage 40-50 lvl, and its get bored, its hapening to me also, there is nothint new, adventures are same, i played all of them for many times...do something new with the game...pvp will save the game...

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    You getting boring does not mean that people are leaving the game. Actually the problem is that too many are in the game and thus cause server problems and lags.

They're constantly doing something new, but new needs time. It might not be exciting new for everybody, but it seems to be working ey?

PvP will save the game? The game does not need to be saved

So you agonizing here is not the solution. Try to find some fun stuff to do, you obviously don't want to leave. Find a guild, do stuff with them. Try to conquer all the adventures, and build all the buildings. New stuff will come eventually, be ready for that

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    new nords the 1 player adventure in guild shop would be a quick fix!!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    at lvl 50 almost all current possibilities to explore are either a super waste of time/resources as you gain little to nothing and all xp is lost as BB have stated (they will wipe all "banked" xp. Guildquests are not a really exiting main avenue of fun, maybe a slight distraction- depending on the quest. So you are relegated to stacking the storehouses and abusing the star menu to push resources to it bigtime- upgrade useless buildings to lvl 5 and pray you need something more than 5 floating houses next event.

It is safe to say that lvl 50's will leave/abandon game if the current pace of post 50 gaming is continued- esp with the real lack of commitment to any firmer timeline than "2013" and a trackrecord of pushing timelines back by 6 mnths to a year (amazing, in a game little over a year old :P)

So imo the comment - although a bit brutal and not entirely balanced has a lot more going for it than whizkeyjack.

Many lvl 50 have done all adventures multiple times, including the worthless ones, have built all the buildings, have silos and watermills like you cant believe and been waiting for a new challenge for 3+ months and a smaller but still seizable group for 6-9 months for post 50 content.

World
    Newfoundland
    PvP would save the game if you could gain or lose xp but then we would have to be able to go further than lv50 and no one would do just recruits just to participate in PvP, Newfoundland sever is closed so no more newbies, what is going to happen when we all end up stuck at lv50 on that server? no trades, pure boredom and chat spam. Hope it will never come to that. And who needs event adventures? We need something fresh and fun. I'm lvl48 atm. I'm starting to think that all the effort I put in the game won't matter any more at lv50 because I'll stop playing it. Happened to me before in other games and it will happen again I'm afraid. But BB is deaf or playing deaf on all the request to increase lvl cap god knows why? Do they even have plans for it? I'll probably learn after I quit it.

World
    Northisle
    If people spend all their free time playing a browser game & lack imagination then yes they'll get bored. Maybe new adventures and pvp will help but that'll get boring too so the solution is simple. Stop being boring & playing a boring game.
    Settling isn't just for fun

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Egrcfirth View Post
    If people spend all their free time playing a browser game & lack imagination then yes they'll get bored. Maybe new adventures and pvp will help but that'll get boring too so the solution is simple. Stop being boring & playing a boring game.
    Probably one of the most stupid comments I have read coming form someone with 100 posts on the forum.. Need I say anymore to what you just said.. LOL

If I wasnt so tired I have loads more to add to the comments from others above and how much I agree with qualan.. so I wil be back when im not so tired and bored with spending all my time sat at level 50 with nothing left to so LOL.

Night

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    This game does have so much potential for improvement, and quite a few quick fixes in there too. Its such a shame development seems so slow and long between each update.
    Hopefully they have a priority list similar to how some of us see it.

#1 Fix the server lag and bugs stopping people from playing
    #2 Level 50+ content or just raise the level cap (don't let veterans leave!)
    #3 New adventures, extension to main island, pvp (take time and get it right!)
    #4 everything else
    Last edited by Peajay; 22.02.13 at 00:13. Reason: fix typo

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    ^^^^

#2 and a half - Make premium content available to all servers, not just the select few.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Battle Hardened Contributor Jamdoggy's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    I'm at Lv 41, but my progress has slowed to a crawl. I know from past experience that when I reach the 'end' of a game, I lose interest and stop playing. For this reason, I'm in no hurry to reach Lv 50. One level a month is fine for me...

Reply to Thread