World
    Newfoundland
    Yay! Very pleased about this news

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    =O heppy news

1,2,3 vets i dont care

BB actually reacts on feedback it showed earlier but now again theres hope! Great news!!

does little odd jolly geo dance

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by EJIEHA View Post
    Hello all,

For all "old" players it's a bonus second vet, but for all new players it's disadvantaged! Not fair... I want too to buy 2 vets with eggs!
    Then next Easter you can! Maybe its fair that you can wait a year to get 2 like we did

Many Thanks BB I was hoping to get the 2nd one this year

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by EJIEHA View Post
    Lol how clever! How many vets you bought with gems Qualan? And for this event they are making compromise only to the half of the players, genius!
    i started playing last part of the yrs so didn't play last Easter and have got 2 vets with gems i don't think this is relative weather or not people use gems to get vets its a personal choice if they do just be happy that if like me you did get 2 vets with gems and if you wanted a 3rd? which i don't think i do then now you can get 1. 1st on my list are the 5 floating houses, 2 scouts and then maybe vet but as have 2 wont be desperate for a 3rd and yes it does give them who don't have none a chance to get one

Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    then u should have played during last years event- event bonus is event bonus - shrug.

The only disadvantage ther eis for you is u either didnt buy it or started playing after that event and you can correct that by using gems in the gemshop :P

i agree to a point but that's why i got my 2 with gems around Xmas time, didn't know you would be able to get one at Easter, i had heard it was a option last yr but they didn't think it would be a option again this yr. or yes i would have got 1 vet and waited to get 2nd with eggs but you live and learn i suppose lol.
    but also not everyone starts playing at the same time so don't know what things are like then they don't know if they going to stay playing it ect. to be honest i spent too much money on gems lol so there is now way im not going to play the game, i may as well get my moneys worth while i can lol

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Awesome! I wasn't too bothered if I could have had a 2nd or not but now I can I want him!

Reply to Thread