Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback]Easter/Veteran Update

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    Noooooh, noooooh, not fair.
    I wasn't even playing during last years Easter event and I thought this was an opportunity to catch up... ;-)

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

I'd like to ask this: Is the maximum limit of egg Veterans now reset for those who have one already, or is it increased to two for everyone?

Or is it just one for everyone, but the total number of Veterans has increased - which means that everyone can now get both of the gem Veterans and an egg one? I find this unlikely, given the phrasing - but I have to ask, since it is what I think would be most fair to everyone. Either this or both increasing the number of maximum egg Veterans to two and the total to four (which does seem rather excess...).

World
    Newfoundland
    Bout time the voices of the small people were heard :-)

World
    Newfoundland
    It’s nice to see BB responding in a positive way to feedback however this seems like a temporary band aid to fix this year’s Easter event and it still doesn’t seem to fix it all that well depending on how the fix is applied.

It would be nice if we had more information on exactly how this new change will be implemented.

Can we now have x2 Easter vets and x2 gem vets?
    Or will it show as x2 Easter vets for those that did it last year and x1 for those that didn’t?
    The Easter vet from last year was linked to the gem vets so that when you brought the Easter vet the gem vet count went down to x1. In order to allow some players to get x2 Easter vet’s it seems to me the second Easter vet would have to not be linked to second gem vet otherwise it will allow some players to get x3 vet gens and some only x2. Is this the case?

I can still see how things are going to be unfair. I think all that has been done is delaying the problem till next year when after the event happens the gem vet goes back up on sale, another year passes, then those that were not around for the last 2 years that buy x3 vets in the gem shop will be blocked from getting their free one at Easter again or possibly x2 free ones. Or they buy x2 and for a whole year are blocked from getting x4. Or blocked from getting x3.

The fix I feel is needed is useful information at point of purchase, especially in the gem shop. Before a player can buy a gem vet a warning to inform them that there is an Easter event and buying these generals will remove the players ability to get them for free is what I feel is needed the most if only to stop problems for next year. Assuming steps have not already been taken in sorting this issue out.

Also if players that have not already got an Easter vet get limited to just x1 and those who already have one can get x2 then this might give everyone the chance to get a Easter vet for free but it gives some the chance to get x2 for free which is still unfair to those that paid for x2 gem vets as they will only be able to get one of the x3 for free where as others will be able to get x2.
    A little less compensation, a little more action please
    All this compensation ain't satisfactioning me
    A little more content and a little less bugged
    A little less inconvenient and a little more hugged
    Re-do PvP so its actually PvP and bluebyte satisfy me.
    Satisfy me bluebyte.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Well I just bought my 2nd Vet with my level 50/quest gems, BECAUSE I found out you couldn't get a 2nd vet with the Easter Event. Only to now find out it has been changed.. What a waist of gems! Could have used them for parrots in stead!...

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hello all,

For all "old" players it's a bonus second vet, but for all new players it's disadvantaged! Not fair... I want too to buy 2 vets with eggs!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by EJIEHA View Post
    Hello all,

For all "old" players it's a bonus second vet, but for all new players it's disadvantaged! Not fair... I want too to buy 2 vets with eggs!
    then u should have played during last years event- event bonus is event bonus - shrug.

The only disadvantage ther eis for you is u either didnt buy it or started playing after that event and you can correct that by using gems in the gemshop :P

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    then u should have played during last years event- event bonus is event bonus - shrug.

The only disadvantage ther eis for you is u either didnt buy it or started playing after that event and you can correct that by using gems in the gemshop :P
    Lol how clever! How many vets you bought with gems Qualan? And for this event they are making compromise only to the half of the players, genius!

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    i dont want to get mixed up in this conversation, but I dont like the removal of the vet limitation. It wouldve been a chance for me to catch up with those who have had a whole year of getting more experience and less troops lost (big advantage).. yeah not too happy with this. There are plenty other good rewards in the event for the people with a vet to focus on already in my opinion (the explorer and the venetian housing) ..

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have some good news!
    In a sudden about face, BB have declared that everybody will be able to purchase a veteran with eggs, regardless of whether or not they bought one last year.

Confirmation can be found here:

http://www.diesiedleronline.de/de/startseite
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Reply to Thread