Closed Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Logs

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Agenturo View Post
    All the blocked quests are indeed unlocked. Problem is that some of them can't be finished. For instance i can't use more than 50 cavalry to defeat a bandit camp becuase i don't have any bandit camps left There should be an additional check: if you're island is completely free from bandits - automatically complete thise types of subquests.
    No they're not my "more sectors" quest is still locked.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yay Love the fact that we have a new quest chain, and the rewards seem to be great.

As a recent lvl 50 player, this gives me something to aim for instead of just trying to get granite for the pesky weapon buildings. Love it

A little(?) edit:
    I've now seen the requirements for the event, and seriously feel like using extremely impolite language!!! Unless BB has changed the drop rates of granite, I see no way of being able to complete the quests. And, imo, the individual quest rewards are rather rubbish, so unless I can manage to complete the whole chain, this seems rather pointless to me.

Disappointed again!!!
    Last edited by BlueFairy; 28.02.13 at 20:55. Reason: I saw the requirements for the event...

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    What happened to the promised way to see who in the guild has done his guild quest? Guild quests are a very important part of the guilds now, and it is impossible to manage a large guild w/o any information.

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Ar4i View Post
    What happened to the promised way to see who in the guild has done his guild quest? Guild quests are a very important part of the guilds now, and it is impossible to manage a large guild w/o any information.
    Hi there, the devs are still working on it, a release date for the particular feature was never announced.

I will keep you informed as soon as I have the info.

Best

BB_Dantesama
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly728 View Post
    ditto, been stuck on this for ages, would be v nice to get rid of it.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Dantesama View Post

Hi there, the devs are still working on it, a release date for the particular feature was never announced.

I will keep you informed as soon as I have the info.

Best

BB_Dantesama
    Im just wondering if a different colour light on the guild member tab (similar to the one that shows whether the guild member is online) would do for this? Simple and easy for all to see who has completed or not...

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    "Several quests could not be completed due to a level range that was unintentionally too high. This issue is now fixed, the quests can be completed."

Wouldn't it be more precise to say that you removed the upper level caps on all quests ?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    The quests still can't be completed even with the level caps removed due to (for me) my island already being cleared and the quests needing me to attack bandit camps with certain troops. Can't attack them when I don't have any to attack!

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm curious to know why these changes were not tested on the test server first. The quests re the bandit camps on the island have never been fixed on the test server and the new "Crisis" quests have not been tested. The "Lost Skull" mini adventure has been virtually impossible to find on the test server since the Easter event was launched there.

Caunty
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly728 View Post
    Same here. New quests are great and all, but I was really looking forward to getting this one finally out of the way. Kinda disappointing to log on this morning and find it still locked.

Closed Thread