Closed Thread
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Logs

World
    Newfoundland
    Lvl50-checked, star coins-checked, just not much to spend them on...i want my kung-fu general as promised, pls make me happy soon

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    I spend premium time for star coins collection, aiming on new generals. I want a sufficient answer otherwise, i am afraid that no more money will be inserted in game by me.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Test server is test server, that means test server for some new thing. Something go on live server some no, some go on live server with some changes.
    BB never official said anything about generals and for other stuff in shop

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    The generals were not really well balanced on the test server. Perhaps they just delayed them while thinking about what tweaks to make.

As the Star Coin Shop is part of the Merchant, I'd guess we might see changes to the items offered as time goes by.
    Who knows, perhaps in half a year they might have a MajorGeneral#2 in there.
    "Your general was a tortoise!" ... "He will now amble back to his garrison as slow as his short reptilian legs will manage"

Former Community Team Member Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Iolanthe View Post
    Maint 11/14

This isn't actually mentioned in the change log but it's been on the Test and it's live on .pl and now .de.

There is a 60 second cooldown between moving buildings:

"The next building can be moved in 59? seconds" The red on brownish slate isn't terribly easy to read.

If your build queue is full you may also see:

"Your build queue is full."

but this seems to be just in the graphic. You don't actually need an open building slot to move a building, the timer counts down and unlocks regardless.

Players are guessing this is an attempt to avoid zones crashing under certain conditions and locking people out but BB haven't said. Alpaca, any chance we could get some info?
    The cooldown was implemented as a workaround to avoid locked zones if several buildings were moved too quickly one after another. I hope this clarifies!

Quote Originally Posted by Bowlock View Post
    So the question is - Do you plan to drop the generals in - or do you not plan to drop the generals in?
    As you already know, what is presented on the test server isn't necessarily what will make it into the final, live version which is operational on TSO at the moment. We didn't feel that the generals were ready to be released, so they were not included in the Star Coins shop when we brought it live. That said, there's nothing to say that they won't turn up in the future, perhaps with changed values etc.

Best,
    BB_Alpaca

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    It seems to have been quite a while since we had a GQ reset (24/10/2013 if info is correct).

Have the GQ resets been stopped now?
    Has an alternate method for rectifying the problems been found?
    If possible, could someone confirm that there is no reset tonight.
    "Your general was a tortoise!" ... "He will now amble back to his garrison as slow as his short reptilian legs will manage"

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    The maintenance message normally shows if the guild quests reset, it doesn't for tonight. 24/10 is indeed the last time a guild reset was done. We didn't receive a new guild quest last weekend, so a reset would be welcome.
    Last edited by Kennaer; 20.11.13 at 11:44. Reason: add info

Former Community Team Member Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripi View Post
    It seems to have been quite a while since we had a GQ reset (24/10/2013 if info is correct).

Have the GQ resets been stopped now?
    Has an alternate method for rectifying the problems been found?
    If possible, could someone confirm that there is no reset tonight.
    It will always be written in the maintenance message if there is a reset or not, so there is none during maintenance tonight. We are still investigating the guild quest problem and as such have ceased guild quest resets for now.

Best,
    BB_Alpaca
    Last edited by BB_Alpaca; 20.11.13 at 12:16.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Alpaca View Post
    The cooldown was implemented as a workaround to avoid locked zones if several buildings were moved too quickly one after another. I hope this clarifies!
    Cheers Alpaca, people have been asking for a while, nice to have it confirmed. Now we just need workarounds (or even better, actual fixes) for the other things that cause it.

Also, since GQs do seem once again to be crashing down around people's ears, here's hoping the resets return before too very long while BB keep trying to sort the core problems.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Alpaca View Post

As you already know, what is presented on the test server isn't necessarily what will make it into the final, live version which is operational on TSO at the moment. We didn't feel that the generals were ready to be released, so they were not included in the Star Coins shop when we brought it live. That said, there's nothing to say that they won't turn up in the future, perhaps with changed values etc.

Best,
    BB_Alpaca
    Maybe not the "features", but you can bet your bottom dollar the bugs will.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Closed Thread