Thread: [Feedback] Change Logs

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

[Feedback] Change Logs

You may find the updates here.

Please comment below.

BB_Dantesama
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Change Logs? Brilliant! Cheers.

World
    Newfoundland
    Thumbs up from me. I like the sound of the new quest chain too.
    It's not my fault that I never learned to take responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggis View Post
    The Germans have 3x gem happy hour..... we have an Alpaca!

World
    Sandycove
    Great idea, it will keep the community informed of what is happening in the background.

I see a small problem though, most of the things mentioned are difficult to link to the issues people are experiencing.
    I'll try to link the changelog and earlier information to issues that are reported in the bugs section.
    Could you please rectify any wrong assumptions I made.
    • Quest doesn't unlock reported here) [extra information]
      [FIXED?] • Several quests could not be completed due to a level range that was unintentionally too high. This issue is now fixed, the quests can be completed.
    • Geologist restarts reported here [extra information]
      [FIXED?] • Optimizations have been made for various game systems to improve server and client performance
    • Not receiving new guild quests reported here,and here [extra information]
      [FIXED?] • Quest system was optimized for better performance
    • Getting disconnected from server or server busy message reported here [extra information]
      [FIXED?] • Optimizations have been made for various game systems to improve server and client performance
    • Quest keeps re-appearing and notifying "Quest completed" reported here :1,2,3,4,5
    • No mail notification when receiving from friends/co-adventurers while adventure map is active. reported here
      * The mail is actually in the box, and you can read it while on the adventure map
      [NOT FIXED?]
    • Economy overview doesn't take "upgrading buildings" in account
      [NOT FIXED?]
    • Progress building upgrade percentage is hidden by trees reported here
      [NOT FIXED?]
    • Trade history is not reliable (trades are missing) reported here
      [NOT FIXED?]
    • Inviting or joining adventure chrashes game for some players reported here
    • Guild quest shows completed but, doesn't disappear, and no guild coins reward reported here
      * It might be possible to complete the main quest anyway by letting more guild members finish their personal guild quest
    • Server zone crash directly after logging in reported here
      * It might be related to placing specific buildings in specific sectors. [source]
    • Building doesn't start building when placed
    • Just levelled to level X, but can't place buildings with X level requirement reported here
    • Part of UI screen out of browser screen reported here
      [NOT FIXED?]
    • "Demolishing building"-dialog shows number in red, when you don't have enough of that resource reported here
      [NOT FIXED?]
    • Sometimes you see a whole bunch of notification messages when visiting another players island reported here
      [NOT FIXED?]
    • Sometimes you seem to get a buff stack with more then 25 items, turns out to be a visual glitch reported here
      [NOT FIXED?]

The following are functionalities that are unclear to users and might require some attention from design:
    • Can't spend gems (for example on instant build or hurrying explorer/geologist) reported here
      * Finish the quest "New settlers" (required level 4) and "Missing tools" (required level 6)
      [NOT FIXED?]
    • No coins from Medium Treasure Search quest
      * Just keep trying, the reward is random.
      [NOT FIXED?]

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Very sad it is that they still won't do anything for the level 50'ers in the game, it's becoming a boring game now (:

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Nice to have a surprise with these "crisis quests"

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    i throught part of this update was so guild leaders could see who has done the guild quest

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    very nice. except that the change log that you see when you start the game still mentions the trade tab...

and it has the wrong date. 21/02/2013. it is the changelog of the canceled maintanence of last week.
    Last edited by fallgelb; 28.02.13 at 06:40.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    All the blocked quests are indeed unlocked. Problem is that some of them can't be finished. For instance i can't use more than 50 cavalry to defeat a bandit camp becuase i don't have any bandit camps left There should be an additional check: if you're island is completely free from bandits - automatically complete thise types of subquests.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Agenturo View Post
    All the blocked quests are indeed unlocked. Problem is that some of them can't be finished. For instance i can't use more than 50 cavalry to defeat a bandit camp becuase i don't have any bandit camps left There should be an additional check: if you're island is completely free from bandits - automatically complete thise types of subquests.
    Yup, bit of a pain eh? Or, as part of a future quest, throw an (easy) bandit camp back on the island?

Closed Thread