Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cant log in?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    "failed to load: please clear browser cache"

the cache is empty,I deleted it fully, re-started, same error message............game ran flawlessly for over a week, weird!

World
    Northisle
    if using a Uplay name to login ,try using your email addy instead.the problem i still have and support said use email until they work out why Uplay account not working

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    .....i see i am not alone with this issue, thanks Fruitbat

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    good day, I log in both bars load and it just says initialising login queues and doesn't load, I have cleared my cache, downloaded adobe again and still don't loads, I've never had any problems logging in before??? anyone help?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    just logged in after a 26 hour lock-out..........it obviously wasn't a browser (advice given) or a cache (login error message) problem.........my quest expired......so all the battles/resources for "witch of the swamp" down the drain.........thnx TSO, well done

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelRikki View Post
    good day, I log in both bars load and it just says initialising login queues and doesn't load, I have cleared my cache, downloaded adobe again and still don't loads, I've never had any problems logging in before??? anyone help?
    Are you able to try another browser or machine?
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Dear PECKED....some frank granite planet discussion is in order, if not deserved....

Please, stop the patronizing.

The eternal, regurgitated solutions of it's "the wrong browser, or your computer must be at fault" are not only not an answer to the errors described, but in denial of the fact that this game engine is a beta and flawed. Are we pulling a string on the imbecilic G.I. Joe IT doll here..........?......Your answers do not ring true.

Some simply honesty of, the free server is overwhelmed, and were working on it.....would go much further than these false flag answers. JOKINGLY my NEWFIE friend: do you think this is 1990 and your John Crosby talking to a bunch of pogie recipients in Labrador? Puhleeeeeeze,.........oh, excuse, me I have to download my 6th browser, it can't be TSO.

Were losing entire villages here after days or months of dedication (potential future customers? read===$$$$ profit for blue byte)

So get in the game, and offer up some real answers and roll back compensation.

Signed
    On behalf of,

The Settler Overwatch
    (302 signed members)

World
    Newfoundland
    Hey kabulander, this is simply an easy route to testing to see if it is a browser cache issue, if you check the person I replied to via quote, it wasn't you, sorry if you feel it was.

Often there is a connection issue while downloading the game files, this can cause a corrupt cache, easier than trying to clear the cache sometimes an alternate browser can be easier. This is why it's one of the first lines of support in trying to fix an issue as described above loading into the game.

Sometimes cache can be left on machines even when reinstalling a browser which is why an alternate is prefered.

As far as I'm aware there are no issues with loading the data files from the server, lag can be present, however this would normally affect in game items like buffs and loading adventures rather than the core game files.

Hope that helps explain why I often ask new people to try performing that first.

In terms of your issues I am unsure, you will be best contacting Support about it, there does appear to be a Zone Server Issue, but that isn't what you're describing and I haven't heard of many having the same issue as yourself that isn't normally fixed by a cache clear or alternate browser.

Please mention in your ticket to Support the steps you have already taken so they don't ask you to repeat the process again. Hopefully you can get back into game soon.

(If you're able to, might be good to check to see if the game works on an alternative machine, this will help confirm an account issue or a computer issue)
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Reply to Thread