Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] New Game version/Guild quest and Locked quests

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Hmm.. I miss the lovely squeeks and squeals that settlers used to make when you killed them... didn't realise that fun games had been banned and replaced with xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxx xxxxxxx. - (no words needed so no translation required...is also multilingual so everyone will understand)

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    ive got locked quest for over 3 months,,,,,sub quest,, once and for all is frozen,,,,hence free the home zone is frozen,,,,but on top of that,, im getting a pop up quest, asking me to collect rewards,,,which i cant clear,,,

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    i m in a guild but i dont have guild quest almost 3 days.could you please help me?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by diegotopkas View Post
    i m in a guild but i dont have guild quest almost 3 days.could you please help me?
    Has anyone else in the Guild had one? How many members are in your Guild?
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Is it really neccasary to lock you out of side quests if you jump up a level, which is very easy to do when your running more than 1 quest. I can't see any logical reason for doing so, it really is very annoying

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi there BB_Dantesama, just a message to say that in our guild NoM2, we currently are not getting new guild quests, our last guild quest was about a week ago, I am contacting support to see if they have known of this happening before, but i thought this message wouldn't hurt We are hoping that the scheduled maintenence might fix this issue, will keep this updated with any news we get.

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by tonkatoy1984 View Post
    Hi there BB_Dantesama, just a message to say that in our guild NoM2, we currently are not getting new guild quests, our last guild quest was about a week ago, I am contacting support to see if they have known of this happening before, but i thought this message wouldn't hurt We are hoping that the scheduled maintenence might fix this issue, will keep this updated with any news we get.
    Thank you, contacting support was the right thing to do. Please keep me informed on any updates.
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Please if your gonna have adventures in guild quests try and limit them to 2-3 player adventures where possible , surely the idea of guild quests is to work as a guild and this would be a good way of doing that.

Another option is to make all the adventures required by guild quests buyable with guild coins

and maybe add some new quests for guilds... perhaps a guild version of the easteregg hunts but with 2-3 players

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    My guild has had no guild quests since 22nd March and no news from support. They just say developers working on it and thanks for your patience. Many were saving the guild coins for the building slot and some were close so very very annoying. It also affects membership because people join to do the quests and leave because they are not done. Also our guild quests are much harder than on other servers which are not Beta why is that? On Zeus they don't do Black Knights or Nords at the high levels, but traitors and i cannot remember the other multi-player. So all guild quests are done within 24 hours easy peasy.

Are we too clever for our own good are we being used as a test server for BB to work out difficulty levels? Just thought I would throw it out there

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitcher View Post
    ive got locked quest for over 3 months,,,,,sub quest,, once and for all is frozen,,,,hence free the home zone is frozen,,,,but on top of that,, im getting a pop up quest, asking me to collect rewards,,,which i cant clear,,,
    i'm getting same as this and still getting it

Reply to Thread