Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Four Winds Quest

World
    Sandycove
    Not sure if this has already been suggested, but Im thinking they have only given us 2 weeks to do this as thats when the Easter event rolls out...

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I decided that I don't even try(level 42), but I will try to help a friend to complete. He is level 32.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    ooh maybe the developers working on the event-quest were not aware there's a easter-event coming up. Would't surprise me given the communication skills BB shows us every day.

It looks like there will be a week in between the events though. Date for the easter-events are given as:

THE EASTER EVENT – DATES
    Start: DAY, 21st of March 2013
    Remove I: 11th of April 2013
    Remove II: DAY, 18th of April 2013

World
    Newfoundland
    There is normally a 1 week gap between the event ending and then the shop items being removed. So Easter will end on the 11th and the items removed on the 18th.

Based on the past
    I'm more than likely working right now.

World
    Sandycove
    I like the idea of a quest event like this as it tests the various economies without warning or planning. However I agree with most of what has been said, more specifically that the sub quests have not been presented in the best way.
    I would of liked to see smaller level groups as we all know there are huge differences between say a level 36 economy and a level 45 one.
    The sub quest rewards should play a part in subsequent sub quests, for example giving you the adventure you need to do later on would be an obvious one, and if they are going to require a specific loot reward from those adventures, then there should be some recognition that any other loot likely to be found at the expense of the `required' loot should be useful in completing the next sub-quest.
    Whilst production chains are important in this game, so is trade and /or working with friends/guilds. With regard to the higher level productions ( crossbows/ damascus swords and cannons) surely it would be better for any side quests to consider these variations in how players play the game and limit the quest to owning these items acquired by what ever means players prefer.
    p.s. For those stockpiling for the Easter event, I doubt it will be enough, the drop rate is lower on testing than reported last year, so expect silly prices in TO

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    i am sorry to say this event does not seem worth the effort you put in only 500 gems. you get that in 11 weeks any way.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Well I have to say I will not have enough time to complete the quest. I am about to finish sub-quest 3, but in this discussion I saw another sub-quest (next) which says to complete Outlaws with max 500 recruits. I am in the middle of Outlaws and already spent more than 700 recs. Because of this I'll not be able to complete the whole test. It takes time to prepare for Outlaws and have spent too much gold for buying this and that. So I quit!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Is there a deadline to finish this event quest?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    i was trying to do that (lvl 43). I did 3 quests, but when i saw here the folowing ones I gave up. 500 gems = 10 weeks )) Watermill - will have 5 in the easter event so whatever. BB you could at least leave us 1 month for completion not 2 weeks. ridiculous. Why should i own 500 longbowmen??I have a limited population amount (2500 divided into 250 soldiers, 400-800 cavalry, 250 crossbowmen and recruits - depending on the following adventure) and also as mentioned before I HAVE CROSSBOWMEN. Training 500 longbowmen just after i made two adventures before, and having to do the third in the next day (and killing them in that one just to make room for the troops i need next) it's so absurde. A hard and kinda useless set of quests. And I was kinda happy thinking i'm gonna get 500 gems, but it's good i thought searching on google how the following ones will be. I'm thinking just that i paid 4k TOOLS and 3K marble FOR NOTHNG

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    When I got this quest I was so excited. I didnt expect it will be easy. But porudce at least 20 damas swords... really? No comment on that.

Reply to Thread