Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Four Winds Quest

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Maybe if they had offered something unique as a prize rather than stuff you could get from normal play with less hassle? A special. one off never to be repeated building maybe?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Where is my [ Censored ] granite from searches?! This is bull...

Unneeded,
    peck_ed
    Last edited by peck_ed; 02.03.13 at 22:15.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Seriously? own 500 longbowmen? Get something with 30 % chance of gettingfrom adventure that itself costs [censored] loads of resources? and on top of that : you get less of a reward ( id rather silo than watermill) in the end?

ps. 3. Buy 4000 resources, sell (not produce) 100 baskets. Reward: 200 sausages <-- i believe it says sell 4k items and produce 100 baskets.

Anyway, it looked like a decent quest/event , but if you have a life, and want to play the game, you cant do it all in 2 weeks.

edit: took my 3 explorers 3 !!!! days to bring me 10 granite..how the hell am i suppose to catch up with all that now?

wojtasson,

Profanity is unacceptable.

Sinister-King
    Last edited by Sinister-King; 03.03.13 at 00:41.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    It is very difficult to do quests starting with outlaws....i would be willing to do one adventure in this quest line. But 3 adventures right before easter is way to taxing. BB thank you for taking the time to make up this event though, I am currently doing the 3rd quest (watcher in the tower). I have enjoyed playing the first 3 and now i will just try to help my other guild members who have vet generals and can complete these adventures with supplies that they need.

Original Serf
    Ireland -where all the cool companies stash the cash
    World
    Northisle
    Just do what the rest of us did and delete the quest little red X....it's not for everyone I like the SANDBOX feel and dont want to have to build buildings i dont want or need just for a quest ....

Sry BB I'm passing on this one, people out there who have vets and fast scouts and who built titsmelters and xbow/dam swords, I wish u all the best.

I deleted the quest as it's beyond my abilities (still stuck at lvl 50 since christmas, 50 Darkcastles installed and proud of em)
    Dezy.............

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    sry bb -- all that resources/time needed just for 500 gems..... its ok ill pass ty...if i want a silo/w mill i can just go buy them, much cheaper than trying to fullfill the quests

whose the planner for these things? you really need to have your HR evaluate their suitability for employment...
    Last edited by dahmmy; 02.03.13 at 22:45.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    2 weeks to complete a questchain where you need to find a bunch on granite on Bandits nest?!?!?! Granite is only a 33% drop. Bandits nest is no where to be found on the TO and you cannot even buy it with gems, you need freakin 200 map fragments. thats 600 to make sure you get the granite !!! thats sending out 200 scouts in 2 weeks or selling your whole stock to buy the freaking fragments on TO !?!?!?!?! What where they thinking !?!?!?!?!?!? [ Censored ]

Please remain constructive with feedback and refrain from insulting,
    peck_ed

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    i would add

8/10 for idea of the event quests
    1/10 for execution

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by dahmmy View Post
    whose the planner for these things? you really need to have your HR evaluate their suitability for employment...
    Amen

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thats not correct. I had started an adventure Before i got to phase 2 from the mine, but it said i completed the quest when i finished the adventure.

Reply to Thread