Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Four Winds Quest

World
    Newfoundland
    Once again BB has come up with something that isn't worth the cost.
    Please BB.make a good story, that's worthwhile the resources we use.
    It should be at least 25% turnover and the involved adv, should be possible to fetch free of charge somehow.

Thanks for nothing.

Nettopp_Naa

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    And the only response from any representative of BB is "Don't do (insert rule). No feedback, no reasons. I'm under threat of a ban for saying BB don't listen .... why?

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    The worrying thing for me is that having quests dependent on specific drops from specific adventures (chance/random) is such extremely bad game design. How can it be that a professional game developer could allow such awful design to come out? Such bad design should not even get through a first meeting, never mind be published like this. It makes me very worried for what else will come in the future when this can happen.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I started reading this thread to find out a little more about the sub quests and apart from the first page all I have read is a series of moans! I only got as far as page 6 and then gave up. Seriously ppl if the game bugs you so much why are you still here playing??

FYI so far each adventure that require me to find granite....guess what.....I got granite first time.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Having a quest requiring a specific drop from an adventure is not as bad if there is no time limit on the quest chain itself. The 14 day time limit discourages a lot of people who do not think the can acheive all the steps in the time.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNipa View Post
    I started reading this thread to find out a little more about the sub quests and apart from the first page all I have read is a series of moans! I only got as far as page 6 and then gave up. Seriously ppl if the game bugs you so much why are you still here playing??

FYI so far each adventure that require me to find granite....guess what.....I got granite first time.
    Well good for you. Shall we throw your party now or after you're done?

I know somebody who has done 4 Surprise Attacks and still had no granite. Those adventures cost him 7k, btw. Enough for 2 silos/watermills.
    It's not my fault that I never learned to take responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggis View Post
    The Germans have 3x gem happy hour..... we have an Alpaca!

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    One of the subquests listed for Levels 36-45 on the first page of this thread is incorrect. It should read:

4. Have your friend buff 50 of your buildings with solid sandwiches, finish Outlaws losing maximum 500 recruits. Reward: 300 granite

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    ill get stuck on phase 4 of that event. Outlaws in less than 500 R, would require me to kill off the millitia..which is ok, but i wont have time to build them all in time, and then building 500 longbowmen for another part of that event. If thats your idea of "making" us spend money on gems - to make things happen faster - then you failed with 500 gems reward. (not mentioning watermill and silo)

Im trying, but i know at the very begining, this quest is for people, who pay gems to speed every single queue in productions.

World
    Sandycove
    For levels 46-50:
    5. Produce 20 crossbows, get 1000 granite loot from Motherly Love (37% chance). Reward: 700 coins

Unless you are willing to risk the chance for granite drop on Surprise Attack, I think that's the last quest worth doing :S
    Some they learn, some thy burn...

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Step 5 for Levels 36-45 lists the quest conditions as

5. Train 120 soldiers, Find 600 granite by completing "Bandit Nest". Reward: 500 coins

However when I started this subquest the 120 soldiers was already complete. So it's either a translation error that should actually read "Own 120 soldiers", or (and I think more likely) it's to train 120 soldiers but you are already credited for how many you start with. Speculation though.. so to leave it as Own 120 soldiers is probably best for now?

Reply to Thread