Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Four Winds Quest

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Whizkeyjack View Post
    I won't be sorry cause I got tons of friends and a proper guild where we help each other and have fun. It's not frustrating, you know, we play a game to enjoy and not to be in constant agony of paying too much for a building.

But I do respect people who do. But those people are not you guys.

I didn't insult anyone (if you referring to "drama queen", that's not an insult, it's a reaction), and I'm sorry to say, but I couldn't care less about you respecting my posts, no offense

So, again :

Work with your friends
    Work with your guild
    Find ways to complete the Four Winds without losing too much.

Given that we're on the same server I would be more than happy to help you! Just tell me what you need!
    Ok, get the devs to put granite back into the game.
    11 days with 5 explorers going full-time, before one of them finally coughed up 10 granite. That's just to complete Stage One!

At this rate, I'll still be doing the adventure section at Christmas, praying for a random loot drop to go my way.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    so bb have added a week to the quest still glad i kicked it after 2 days not like them to back down still no good to the high level player all that granite to build buildings and never use
    good one bb

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    5 times i've failed to get Granite on Bandits nest now. 3x exotic logs and 2x titanium ore. It would be nice to complete this soon as i was enjoying the quest chain. Its getting boring now.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I played a lot of games but it never happened to me... I could not finish the event. Motherly love titan,titan.... neverending story.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    extended time joke

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by SettlerPiter View Post
    And this realy works! I had one finger in my nostrill and was singing "Deutschland uber alles" when clicking for adventure loot. It gave me granite, settlers and gold refill

BTW - is was 3rd try.
    Well i'm now 6 Bandits Nests down and still no sign of granite. I've tried humming the national anthem with one finger up my nostril but it hasn't helped. So i'm now going to grow a beard and not shave until the granite arrives!

Just going out on number 7 now...

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Oh, the pain of it all... end it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fibonaci View Post
    extended time joke

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    How many players end this game?

depression

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Big joke daily quest Complete The dark brotherhood. ;D

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    I think i'm done with this game..

Like anyone up-there cares but this last event shows nothing but contempt for the users. Difficult quests are enjoyable but ones that test patience by being repetitive and vastly resource consuming seem purely done to stimulate the economy to such an extent that it can only be done with real-world revenue creating in mind and not for the enjoyment of the players. Not to mention quests where the outlay dwarfs the reward.

Do the developers play the game? Do they know whats fun? Doing one quest over n over to use up map fragments and gold that's fun aint it? Do they think that forcing players to make hundreds of useless troops is a fun quest? or just one that consumes time and resources their database shows as under used?

I've never played an online game, and I've played many, where every event is ineptly thought out and so poorly rewarded. Where the Developers are so hands off they willfully ignore questions and problems behind a wall of indifference... and when they do accept some responsibility with a belated 'sorry gift' it's always buried behind statements of 'it was mostly user fault.. you didn't understand which is also your fault'.

I think i'm walking away now.. and that's after sticking around for a year of daily play.

Reply to Thread