Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Generals jumping forward and getting intercepted

World
    Northisle
    In SE and in all the other guides you will only have problems with nitro-gens on multiple blocks, on the simple ones the bug actually helps.
    I can confirm presence of the visual interception bug in DB before the nitro-gen one appeared.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Well untill fixed I'm not doing Outlaws or any adventure requiring blocks with more then 2 generals. During the last 4 adventures I lost over 900 cavalary and around 100 crossbowmen to this irratic movement/animation speed.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    No news after last maintenace about the jumping bug? thisiss a bug that makes coming depression....

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SELO1 View Post
    No news after last maintenace about the jumping bug? thisiss a bug that makes coming depression....
    I believe some of the guides are being updated to include jumping generals, they appear to repeat the same speed movements each time, there is also a work around by other players by just going back to your home zone after sending the generals. But please be aware BB do not support this as a "game feature" so it's at your own risk!
    I'm more than likely working right now.

World
    Sandycove
    I believe some of the guides are being updated to include jumping generals, they appear to repeat the same speed movements each time, there is also a work around by other players by just going back to your home zone after sending the generals. But please be aware BB do not support this as a "game feature" so it's at your own risk!
    Whilst I hate to argue with a Mod, as you generally do sterling work, I do find this somewhat inflammatory on this subject. We already know BB did not intend `blocking' and can hide behind this statement for ever and a day. But the fact is it has become a feature of this game and is used to enhance game play by many of the players. I'm sure BB did not intend poor animation bugs to be a feature of this game either, and if it was why did it only appear a few weeks ago? It is clearly a bug and it is a bug that is disrupting game play, any development team with an eye to their current game players, and future game players would be doing everything possible to get to the bottom of it ( as I'm sure they are ) But if they are not then tell me, and be up front with me that's all I ask, someone at BB must have the answer, saying `we are working on it ' only cuts it for so long. Relying on Players creating workarounds doesn't send out the right message to future players about investing in the game now does it?

World
    Newfoundland
    BB have addressed this issue earlier in this thread, you can find the full response here and here.

A bug fix is in progress, it will be tested on the test server first.
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I do not claim anything. When I started playing this bug was not there! I ask only one thing: clarity! Can I continue or stop playing this is my choice. The clarity of intentions must be a "duty" of the authors (this is my opinion). I repeat: to play one day with the rules and the next day with other rules is not pleasant: it is alienating!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Sorry peck_ed, but the response is about 10 days old....

World
    Sandycove
    As Peck_ed said:
    A bug fix is in progress, it will be tested on the test server first.
    Wouldn't want to get anyone's hopes up, and there is no official announcement on the test server maintenance log to this effect, but after last nights maintenance I have just done three blocks on test server and veteran general walked all the way fingers crossed then

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I hopo so! but just for this I asked some news from BB... Only news, nothing more...

Reply to Thread