Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Generals jumping forward and getting intercepted

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    I also saw this on a BK after the recent update but the blocks still worked fine. Prior to the update I wasn't seeing this.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Having the same issue.

Generals are jumping around on the screen's like bunnies, and in the end general's get intercepted (Block with 4 generals)..

If the block is with only 2 generals they are still jumping, but seems to work.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Im curious if using blocks is considered exploiting?
    On a different server that reason is used for not giving support on this issue.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I don't think it is the usual lag, that was easy to correct for and you could see it when the generals exited their camps and retreat them if it looked bad. This new thing (from this week I believe) messes up the speed of the generals on their way to their fight.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Yes, Kilio, blocking isn't supported since it is an unintended feature and could therefore quite easily be classed an exploit. That's the official word, at least, and complaining to support will have absolutely zero positive result.

But threads like this are very useful in my view to find out what does and doesn't work after the latest game update. So thanks guys!

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Guys u didnt read updates carefuly, from now generals dont ride horses, they a kangaroo riders now
    Last edited by felixator; 01.03.13 at 21:43.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by jonas_strandba View Post
    I don't think it is the usual lag, that was easy to correct for and you could see it when the generals exited their camps and retreat them if it looked bad. This new thing (from this week I believe) messes up the speed of the generals on their way to their fight.

Well it doesnt happen to the normal generals, far as im aware it only happens with veterans, allthough maybe with hardened ones aswell. Not sure about those.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    It happens with Tavern Generals too, I had one appear out of thin air halfway to the camp, attack (sound effects, graphics, pop-up) and retreat (sound effects, graphics, pop-up.) He was fine but it was an uncomfortable moment.

Nor was he the first, just the worst.
    Last edited by Iolanthe; 01.03.13 at 22:07.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same thing happened to me on outlaws - lost almost my whole cavalry. Still rebuilding my army.
    Also on Stealing from the rich - the game showed that my general was fighting the first of the two towers(upper sector where you have to send the main general after the blocking general is on the second tower) - forever -
    I got suspicious and reloaded the game - just in time to find out that the general is already killing off the second tower and managed to send the veteran still in time.

Also I have to reload the game every time I buff another player - otherwise the buffing starts ok - the first several buildings show the "enchanted" animation over them and then nothing on the others. When I refresh I fin out that I buffed nothing - not even the first buildings which appeared buffed..

World
    Sandycove
    I was aware of this thread and played `outlaws' yesterday ( I played it just before latest update with no problems) I managed all the blocks but the animation was going nuts usually after the first general started his battle, but far more noticeable when the veteran was only one left travelling, he very quickly skipped his way to the leaders camp. ( being watched nervously by me). All blocks worked but I can see this being a big issue for game play. Even if blocks were not intended in the game design, its blocks and the strategy that they bring to the game that keep me playing. If it was to become build x no of troops go to island attack camps get reward go home make more troops it would be one monotonous step ( beyond building fields and wells) too far. Clearly something has gone wrong in or around the last update, as whilst lag issues were noticeable before, there was a reasonable chance you could manage there effects on attacks, this leaves you totally helpless as it is starting when at least one of your blocks is underway. My recruits are use to dying and don't complain much but the cavalry and elites are beginning to get twitchy

Reply to Thread