Reply to Thread

Thread: Block Failed

World
    Newfoundland

Block Failed

Failed Block on Camp 11 on VtV (Tages Guide)

Setup was normal and correct. Sent 2 blocking generals to Camp 10 and Camp 11; Vet sent to Camp 12. Vet got intercepted by Camp 11 so I recalled Vet ( thought this block failed due to lag or the new "Jumping Generals" bug). When Vet returned I resent to Camp 12; Battles at Camp 10 and 11 were still ongoing , Vet got intercepted again by Camp 11 even thou the Battle there was still in progress!! This would mean that the Block on Camp 11 is no longer effective!!

Has this new bug affected anyone else or am I just unlucky ??

World
    Newfoundland
    "Blocking" isn't supported by BB, as such this wouldn't be classed as a bug for the block. The "Jumping Generals" would be though, have you contacted Support about the issue?
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    IMO there's no point in contacting support... as this was part of a block, they won't do anything. This has been a problem on and off for a long time, but seems to have gotten worse in the last couple of weeks.

As has been mentioned in other threads... Only options seem to be accepting higher losses (thereby rendering a lot of adventures less attractive), or stick to adv with no blocks.

World
    Newfoundland
    I'm not sure it's a bug. I'm starting to think they're looking at more ways to cut down on blocking (and why not? It's not like they've got anything else to fix in the game), hence this jumpy business, and the appearance of random dirt paths on adventure maps, usually where you would place a blocking general.
    It's not my fault that I never learned to take responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggis View Post
    The Germans have 3x gem happy hour..... we have an Alpaca!

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    And just look at the new adventures they've added: only one path and no chance of blocking at all.

Mindless attack/die/rebuild. That will kill this game for me. If they're going to remove the only strategic element of combat, they need to rethink the combat system from the ground up.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerontius View Post
    And just look at the new adventures they've added: only one path and no chance of blocking at all.

Mindless attack/die/rebuild. That will kill this game for me. If they're going to remove the only strategic element of combat, they need to rethink the combat system from the ground up.
    +1

I personally feel that BB are trying too hard to retain control over how we play, and I don't like that at all. Let us play how we want to play, when we want to play. Stop forcing us to do things your way (or find other ways to continue to play the way we want).
    It's not my fault that I never learned to take responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggis View Post
    The Germans have 3x gem happy hour..... we have an Alpaca!

Reply to Thread