Reply to Thread

Thread: Granite drop from adventures.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Granite drop from adventures.

Anyone else feeling like they ninja-nerfed drop chances for granite?
    Since like 2months getting only saltpeter / titanium from adventures like BK / RB.
    Doing them almost everyday, sometimes its 3lootspots /day and i get granite maybe like 3times since last month, 2 of those were from Nords.
    It was fine before like every 2-4 spots there was a granite. Now iam forced to do low level adventures like pirates to progress with upgrading my city.

So is it just me or anyone else experiencing this ?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    It aint just you

World
    Newfoundland
    It's not just you. I've had granite maybe twice in the past 3 or 4 weeks (yesterday alone I bought 8 lootspots, not one granite). I do, however, have plenty of EWL. Tens of thousands, in fact.

It also feels to me like explorers have a much higher chance of bringing back map frags.
    It's not my fault that I never learned to take responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggis View Post
    The Germans have 3x gem happy hour..... we have an Alpaca!

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    I've been keeping track of the ganite/ewl from adventures for the last couple of months. And.... it's almost 50-50.

I had a bad run where I found granite once in 17 lootspots. But I also found granite 8x in a row. People tend to remember the bad things longer/better then the good droppings. I'm no exception, I thought I was finding much more HWL, but in fact it is pretty balanced.

On the bigger adventures, Victor/black knights... I do find a lot of titanium ore. I havent done too many though, and with the small numbers it's dangerous to jump to conclusions. It's still in the 'bad luck'-range.

It would not be too surprised if the % change for higher levels, because the game expects them to build crossbowmakers and titaniumsmelters and all (see normal quest-chain and now the four winds), and the developers might think people need tit.ore and salpeter more then granite at high levels.

have to add that it's not sure developers do even think. Apparently they did not design the game to allow blocking either. So.... dont expect them to be rational and logical and know what they're doing.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Good joke.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    The way random number generators work means one thing, if you come to some sort of conclusion you are most likely wrong.

Reply to Thread