Thread: Village School

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    thx Rieux1972

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I just bought a Village School and it is upgradeable. Production time remains at 2 hours but (so far) i get +1 settler per upgrade and i'm working on Level 3. It seems likely that it is upgradeable to Level 5 for 60 settlers per day.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    And i should really read the whole thread, and not just the first page.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi after this new update village schools is upgradable to level 5... costs same time & resources as any merchant buy item..
    level 5 school makes 60settlers/day i.e 30settlers/12hr cycle equals 750bread (ignoring walk distance)...well placed bakery with short walk distance make 1k bread...
    so a level 5 village schools makes same amount of settlers as a level 5 bakery (unbuffed well almost)..

If u add up settlers from mayor house 48settlers/12hr + 3 Village school level5 will be same as level 5 three bakeries(unbuffed)...saves a lot of license in a sense 4-2-1 chain of farm -mill-bakery around 7 license/school ... saves trouble of converting bread in provision house to settlers..

cheers

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    looking forward to owning one
    saving alot of time and effort :-)

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    It would be nice if this thread was updated, as it would be a shame that the guild shop vote was due to the information being incorrect about this building.

At level 1 it would only provide 12 settlers per day, but since being upgradeable its true value is 60 settlers per day at level 5.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    It would be nice if this thread was updated
    I updated the original post, but since I didn't have access to the "graphics" used in the other threads, I just added the information as text

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Just a question, how many schools is it possible to have at the moment?
    I had gotten 1 from this event, bought 3 from Halloween and 3 from some "special offers" but I have 0 left in the Architect section.
    I was certain that I hadn't bought the regular architect ones yet but maybe, just maybe I am wrong.
    Someone clue me up?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    IMO this building is a complete waste and do not spend your gems for this building because you can easily produce Settlers from Provision house with Breads...

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    During Halloween we could get them with pumpkins. Either way, it is a valuable building. How much bread do you need to make the same amount of settlers? Think of the bakeries, windmills, wheat fields, silo's and farms, they will take much more room. Put in on the schools you can and upgrade them to lvl 5.

Reply to Thread