Reply to Thread

Thread: "Missing Tools" Quest not registering

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

"Missing Tools" Quest not registering

Greetings Community,

I couldn't see this issue in the overview thread - sorry if it's a repost!

My issue is that I have completed the "Missing Tools" quest, but it hasn't completed in my quest log. It says activate tools from star menu which I believe I have done and been credited for, but the quest is still unfulfilled and I do not have enough gems to buy another one.

Happy to hear if anyone had similar problems and how they fixed it!

Regards,
    Natsar

World
    Sandycove
    As far as I can see, you did everything like you're supposed to.
    Don't remember seeing this particular issue before. You might try reopening the shop window, could be part of the requirements, but somehow didn't register when you bought the tools.
    Also, did you log out and then log in again, this might refresh the questlog, and show it's indeed completed.

If this doesn't work, contact Support here

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    This quest is also stuck for me on part 2 "Buy the following shop items: Tools". I buy the tools, put them in the mayor house and then the 55 gems end up back in my store and the quest does not progress.

Natsar, did you manage to resolve this quest problem?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have the same issue, whenever i buy the tools from the merchant i get them put into the star inventory. My blue gems get reduced by the need amount to purchase the tools. I can do this 100 times and the procedure is always the same. Short after i have bought the tools i get my gems back and the trigger for the quest didn't get activated.

I am desperate, cause i can't use bluegems to speed up other building processes.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    For me this got solved in a very strange way.

I had another quest open which told me to get a family settler to fill up my unemployed settlers. I couldn't do this quest cause i hadn't an idea where to find this item.
    When i did progress in the game by doing all side quests to get the needed xp together to level up. I did reach a level where i could build a residence. The residence details did offer me to buy these family settlers and so i did. After this i was finally able to buy the tools and the quest got triggered as intended.

Good Luck with your Quests

Reply to Thread