Closed Thread

Thread: Game??

Lillafiket

Game??

Hi there MOD_LurksAlotInTheDarkCornerPeakingAtMeTypingMyTyp oes and BB_Ivan BB_Dantesama BB_Ravel

OOH and the Lovely MOD_Kioco ofcourse

first thing is first: peck_ed, sorry for not replying to the notifications you sent me, but I usually do not come this way to the forums, through the forums or by near on under over next or anything else close to here unless I have to... so sorry once again.

Now about being a MOD_lurkingInTheDarkMySelf.. I never talk in any chat, not global-sayAnythingYouWant nor Global-RP nor Global-tra--- trad.... well the one where you buy things eeewwww.
    I am a finger trigger happy kind of guy so I would end up banning all and myself from chat... thats the way to not do it I think so maybe I could not not ban from caht?
    I am never nice nor helpfull and I never type anything coherent nor type anything with out tippeos, so fi you have to read wath I tip as a MOD_lurkingInTheDark then im not your joice. Unless you feel you need someone like lilla.. but between lilla and fiket I would jooce fiket.. anyways.. why I come here???

ooh yes, I came to play and look at my my.. my.. that thing that has a lot of.. of... of...??? buildings!! yes that is it..
    but I was stopped short as I saw that you still have the extensive training exercise for the hamsters, can they read btw??

How is my floating.. thing with buildings on it doing? any news, my little fat guys? they working? I so very much would like to play and can not stand the waiting here..oooh look at the time I have to run for work..

bb for now, and sorry for the text of wall

no even remotely closly to, lets say 12light years from beeing sincerly yours
    lilla and
    fiket
    and lilla and lilla and lilla and who can forget lilla asw.. NOOO lilla I wont forget you
    him too says bye
    Last edited by Lillafiket; 07.03.13 at 09:43.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I tried real hard, but I can't seem to understand a word you're saying.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Whizkeyjack View Post
    +1
    It's not my fault that I never learned to take responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggis View Post
    The Germans have 3x gem happy hour..... we have an Alpaca!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Understand? _--> No, I didn't

Could imagine it has something to do with long maintanence and not getting onto island or something (probably missed all posts on front page and forum)

Lillafiket
    Quote Originally Posted by Whizkeyjack View Post
    Don't worrie bee happy...
    The general message is as follows:
    Peck_ed sorty for not replyi ng
    And i came to ply but forgot there was an extended main.

How to read previous post:

Do not try hard just go with the flow and let your bodylose to the musi c like i am letting my fingers lose and type before i think what to type and why i get in trouble somtimes and even typoes occure but that is me so do not try hard

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    If you wish to talk, please send me a private message.

I don't really understand what you are trying to say.

Best

Thread closed.

BB_Dantesama
    Last edited by BB_Dantesama; 07.03.13 at 10:08.
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

World
    Newfoundland
    hahaaa, genius, did i ever tell you i think you're wonderfull Lilla
    totally made me smile and laugh which is always a good thing!

Closed Thread