Reply to Thread

Thread: Stopping multiple workyards...

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Stopping multiple workyards...

Hi

This may have already been suggested but how about in the economy view (or somewhere else) a stop production option. eg wood cutter if you have multiple woodcutters a option to stop all production so all woodcutters go to sleep. Ideal for when maximum storage capacity is reached? Anyone else think it might be worthwhile?

Keep up the good work.

Cheers Rich

World
    Newfoundland
    When maximum storage is reached, the work yards stop producing. So the idea is redundant.
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierarzt View Post
    When maximum storage is reached, the work yards stop producing. So the idea is redundant.
    I disagree.

There are times when you want to shut down production of a particular line of production before that line is full. When you are operating on limited resources you may need to stop coal production for instance in order to maximise pinewood production.

Any way the introduction of production controls would be most helpful in my opinion, the Mayors house would be the ideal place to implement this type of "control room".

Maybe for the very advanced players or the ones who seem to have unlimited real world funds to spend then this would be redundant, but for average players this would be excellent.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I think this would be a good idea, but surely it shoudl be in the suggestions section?

I think a more useful example would be with gold production. Every evening i have to turn off about 20 gold related buildings since i cannot get them buffed or i cannot get back online before the buffs run out, gets quite tiresome after doing this for months.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I agree with this, a great idea...

I have often wished we had a button to 'sleep' all work yards of a particular type (eg: all farms while you wait for your silos to fill the fields)

Reply to Thread