Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Guild Ownership

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I cant agree enough to that. I have seen it on other games also that one great era of life simply dies because of guild leader leaves even when there is possibility other member countinue. But when there is no possibility someone else continue from that point than its almost sure thing many players will stop playing it and many friendship will be lost.
    Im sure its not so complicated thing to put that option in game when other online games have it and this game is better than others...

World
    Sandycove
    As another leader of the crazy realm i set up this guild because the old crazyhosre was goin to close it took a lot of hard work surely if a player could take over it would cause a lot less head ache and less pain for memeber of tthat guild.
    stay crazy Bristol_paul66

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I wholeheartedly support this view i would be devastated if i lost my guild and i can see why many would rather quit than go through this. Guilds are not just the leader they are the officers and the members as well and to think that this could be ruined by what seems like a simple fix seems ludicrous. Please fix this BB im sure several thousand guild members would be eternally grateful

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I heartily agree with everyone, there needs to be a way to transfer guild leadership across to another member. The same problems crop up in every game I have ever played with guilds involved. One person has a life altering event occur and they are no longer able to continue with the game the way they were playing and it totally screws with the whole membership of the guild to suddenly and sometimes without warning, lose your leader and have no idea what is happening. Some of the facebook games have Devs or support staff who can organise a change over, but it should be an option for the guild leader to nominate another member to take over, or leadership automatically goes to the 2IC if the leader does not log in for 4 weeks straight.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Definitely a good idea.
    As life bring new challenges you need to be ready to withstand them, with more "player friendly" features you can achieve to keep more subscribers, even gain new ones. As this game you want to keep profitable, enjoyable with healthy customer service that only one way to go. Listen to the players - keep their wishes implemented and you keep majority customers happy.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Agreed here as well. Transfer of guild ownership should be possible, once the new leader has made a guild house, etc.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I agree JD! This should be able to be sorted. Been there, done that, not good. Good luck!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    here here -- we really need this BB - cannot believe this is not possible

World
    Sandycove
    This is an excellent idea and would allow guilds to adapt to the changing climate within their ranks, rather than just have to yield to an all or nothing rule. Or rather, activity or bust. Allowing people to step down, and people to step up, would certainly breathe new life into guilds that may otherwise have had to disband.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Can only agree with all of the above

Reply to Thread