View Poll Results: Will you try to complete Four Winds Quest ?

Voters
335. You may not vote on this poll
  • NO, I'm between levels 16-25

1 0.30%
  • NO, I'm between levels 26-35

18 5.37%
  • NO, I'm between levels 36-45

80 23.88%
  • NO, I'm between levels 46-50

24 7.16%
  • YES, I'm between levels 16-25

5 1.49%
  • YES, I'm between levels 26-35

47 14.03%
  • YES, I'm between levels 36-45

111 33.13%
  • YES, I'm between levels 46-50

49 14.63%
Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Four Winds Quest Survey

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Level 43- I completed it about a week ago. Had to do Bandit's Nest four times before I got the required granite but only needed to do Old Friends once. This seems to be the case with others I know that have done it.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Have to say BB that these event quests were a GREAT change to the normal dailies and the normal event quest lines simply because they were hard to do. I am lvl48 and although have a lot of resources, getting granite from a quest makes it frustrating ( 2 runs on first adv and 1 on the second, 1 was lucky).

BUT...

Thoroughly enjoyed this event, looking forward to more like it.

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Congratulations on all those who are so much more "skilled" than me... I have completed 12 Witch of the Swamp in a row trying to get Old Friends, after I had done Old Friends and got Titanium Ore... not to mention those 12 WotS only got me 500 Granite total, the rest was ex wood...

Unfortunately, my settling skills are not 1337 enough to get Old Friends from WotS or Granite from Old Friends.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm at level 39 and it`s to hard... i doubt i will arrive on time :-(

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    well i booked a trip to london in january for 8th to 12th march. when i reached the first adventure that requiered to loot garanite, i was optimistical then i ended the adventure and got no granite. to rebuild my force to do it again in the first time frame we got was no option. when i came back from london i tried it again, managed it today but with just 3 days left and only a 50% chance to get the granite from the 2nd adventure, left alone to get 120 settlers (15 hours with lp) i don't think that i will be able to finish the quest. i see this quest as a fail in quest design to the guys from Blue Byte in [ Censored ]

English only please,
    peck_ed
    Last edited by peck_ed; 16.03.13 at 21:47.

World
    Sandycove
    i gave up on 4 winds as i did 10 bandits nest spent over 8k gold coins on the adventures alone let alone all the resources and all i got as compensation from blue byte as a way of apology was 200 map frags a bit lame but better than nothing i suppose

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Well I did Bandits Nest 9 times burned up 1800 map fragment god knows how many gold coins and improved drill plans still no granite , so I decided with a really bitter after taste of this "fun" quest chain to cancel it.....

World
    Northisle
    all those in a loop of bad luck should try to break it, do a different small adventure or something else between those many many BN or whatever, it is strange to not get a 33% chance granite out of 9 BN

Glorious Graduate Aerys_TarGaryen's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    i failed to finish on the last quest to find 600 granite from Surprise Attack i had 12 attempts at this and all i got was exotic logs and titanium ore i spent 11k gc on buying map frags and loot spots and swapped loot spots with several people but to no avail which to be frank is ridiculous and if i hadn't invested 15 months to this game i would have quit

Reply to Thread