Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Adventure statistics

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove

Adventure statistics

At the end of each adventure, to find out how many troops were lost we'd have to go through every battle report. Time consuming and boring but currently the only way to know for sure how many of each were lost.

Why not add this information at the end of the adventure, with an overall losses so its easy for every player to check back and see where they can improve or if they were lucky/unlucky.

Also for future updates, how about a chart, where we can review our adventure history, how many of each adventure has been completed, invites.

Plenty of room for improvement Blue-Byte. Keep up the good work.

Battle Hardened Contributor Jamdoggy's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    You could try what I do - I have a fixed 'standing army' - I know what troops I have before I start an adventure - always 2,000R and 400 of pretty much everything else.

After an adventure, when my troops get home, I can work out my losses just by looking at how many troops I have left.

It might be useful to see a losses count, but there are better uses of the developers' time. Maybe just add this if it's quick, easy to do, and won't break anything.
    Last edited by Jamdoggy; 12.03.13 at 00:38.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Adventure report

Hello,

An idea came to my mind: When the adventure ends, the player could receive a report of how many units of each type he lost. This will help him optimize the army for the next time and/or modify the unit composition if he is attempting a "complete X adventure losing less than Y troops" quests.

Thanks

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Adventure Report

Hi ,

I think they should implent like the expidition report also an adventure report with losing units of that island. I know it's a simple suggestion but it might be helpfull.

Cheers

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Been suggested since before your join date... haven't seen any official acknowledgement of the suggestion

Are you a casual or part-time player? Don't want a chatty guild or expect lots of support?
    And do you want the chance to earn a few guild coins but don't want to be forced to do guild quests on a daily basis?

Then join GQS (Guild Quests (STILL!) Suck) on Northisle!
    Mail Gerontius here or in game for an invite.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Report after Adventure

I would like to see a report after I finish an adventure. The main thing I would like to see is Troops lost (type and number), other thing like how many of each troop were sent to the adventure and how many were used.

Thanks
    Pug

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 23.09.16 at 07:22.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    ur all nuts, battle reports fill my inbox and are never looked at, don't need any more waste. surely u know how many troops u send... count how many come home and get a calculator (I presume u don't have enuff fingers to do it urself - btw subtract final number from numbers sent)

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    People play the game different to others. I personally do not use the current battle reports unless I make a mistake and want to go over each battle. Usually I delete all of these battle reports at the end of the adventure without looking at them. I am just after a summary at the end of the adventure.

Pug

PS, If you are going to put someone down, please use correct spelling and grammar

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugismagic View Post
    People play the game different to others. I personally do not use the current battle reports unless I make a mistake and want to go over each battle. Usually I delete all of these battle reports at the end of the adventure without looking at them. I am just after a summary at the end of the adventure.

Pug

PS, If you are going to put someone down, please use correct spelling and grammar
    +1, Same idea here, I even delete reports without view them, the summary will make sense, to get the total troops lost and make it easier to know how many to train, how worth is this adventure and so on.

World
    Sandycove
    +1 to a summary at the end of the adventure.

Reply to Thread