Reply to Thread

Thread: 4 winds Event Quest

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Angry 4 winds Event Quest

Train 360 militia in barracks. I'd built over 200, started the adventure Dark Priests, sent 200 militia to the adventure.

'train Militia' counter now sitting at 0, despite the fact I HAD trained these militia in the barracks.

I now cannot afford to retrain 200 plus militia. The 4 winds even is essentially now kaput for me.

Very frustrating

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    None of the quests that ask you to produce a certain amount of something actually counts how much you produce.
    Instead, it compares how much you had when the quest started and how much you have now.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Exarkfr is wrong on this quest - and indeed for any quest that requires you to train troops. He/she is right when it comes to any quest that asks you to produce a particular resource, however.

The troop training quests merely requires you to HAVE a total of 360 militia ready and waiting - you don't actually have to train them specifically for the quest. But if you had 200, killed them, then yes your counter would reset to zero because you no longer have 200 militia. So you have to start again from scratch.

It's bad wording, I agree, and I reported this as a bug earlier to today along with another example of bad/wrong wording for quests. Would be easily fixed, yet nothing is done...

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Indeed, you need to own those troops. If you lose them while the quest is active, the counter will drop.

Reply to Thread