Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Quest book bug

World
    Newfoundland
    I don't have the adventure "Island of the pirates" but in my guestbook I could still finish it instantly for 175gems. Or could I? Then I would loose 175 gems, gain 100 steel swords, 50 coins and 50 bread & 10 coins. Maybe. If the Well Filled quest works. Worst case I would just loose 175 gems and gain nothing.
    Yes! Count me in! ...have no idea what's going on but if it's totally useless, has no purpose and includes a barrelful of monkees, then yes!

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    If the current Daily isn't worth doing you can cancel it, many people do if they don't have the right Adv or if it's just too difficult and some Dailies have poor rewards for their costs. Personally, I would save those gems. If you do want to cancel it just click the X on the bit that says "Island of the pirates" and it will go.

The green progress bar may fill whilst they're waiting as in your pic, though often it resets when the Quest becomes active, but there shouldn't be a clickable "Pay Resources" button until the Quest is active. If there has been one that wasn't greyed out then that does sound buggy, no Waiting Quest can completed until the Daily is cleared.
    Last edited by Iolanthe; 28.06.13 at 11:59.

World
    Newfoundland
    "there shouldn't be a clickable "Pay Resources" button until the Quest is active"

Maybe this is different than the ones before where I could pay resources and not get a reward. Or maybe that's not a bug, it's just a fact what you sould know that if you haven't done the daily quest, you can loose payd resources. Anyway, can't complete daily quest and wont try paying 175 gems for finishing the quest which I don't have. I could loose the gems and gain an advise: "You should know that you can't complete an adventure with gems if you don't have it!" Or has anyone finished an adventure without actually having it?
    Yes! Count me in! ...have no idea what's going on but if it's totally useless, has no purpose and includes a barrelful of monkees, then yes!

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    You shouldn't be able to "Pay Resources" on a Waiting Quest, the button should be grey and unclickable, Waiting Quests shouldn't affect your stock at all. If you have been able to "Pay" then that is a bug indeed and should be reported to: Support.

Again, Daily Quests you either can't or just don't want to do can be canceled by clicking the little x to the right of the quest name. After the current Daily has been canceled the Waiting Quest will move up and become the active Daily.

Hope that helps some.

World
    Newfoundland
    "by clicking the little x to the right of the quest name"
    It worked!!! *happyhappyjoyjoy!* I didn't realise that clicking on the x would do something else than just cancel the quest so I have never bothered to try that. Thanks! (...how many resources I have lost because of this...)

"If you have been able to "Pay" then that is a bug indeed and should be reported to: Support."
    ...I have been relying on someone else to report it because I found similar bug complains here... and my tactic seems to be working just fine now!

Reply to Thread