Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My suggestions

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

My suggestions

rather than open new threads for new suggestions il just post them all here.

1:
    a screen where it lists all your buildings, their level and maybe other important info. if you click the picture it takes you to its position in your realm.

2:
    Entertainment
    not sure if its done or not due to my level, but having entertainment buildings like circus and stadiums, improve overall morall and increased production and attracts more settlers?

World
    Newfoundland
    Your first suggestion sounds a lot like the economic overview, this is accessed via the abacus icon in the game. Is that the sort of thing you mean?
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    kind of. but a more detailed tab of just the buildings as opposed to whats being produced and the values. I find that im always looking around for different buildings some look the same from zoomed out view.

maybe add a sort by date built, level, cost etc..

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Still sounds like the economy overview to me. Perhaps you haven't checked out all its features yet.

And the "circus" idea essentially already exists as the school.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    no production of stock is shown in economy overview

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    What do you mean by "production of stock"? Because for every meaning I can think of, the economy overview definitely does show that...

You know that items in the main window are clickable as well, not just the side bar? It teaches you that in the tutorial quests but many people get stuck at that point because they don't realise everything is clickable.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    Also, your second suggestion was mentioned (about 6 months ago) for future plans as the technology building. We are still waiting for the developers to share their plans for any updates to the game after the easter event.

Using bread in the provision house, the school, love potion and cheese sandwich for increased settler production is plenty for now.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I think he means he wants a tab that shows the number of building and lvl in one place rather than having to scroll down to count them and see the lvl's in the eco overview

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    is there more interaction with other peoples maps apart from buffing?

If not heres one suggestion:
    You can visit someone elses map, any level, and open a building there as a "franchise", your benefit is it doesnt use up your building licences and you get 50% of all production, their benefit is they get 50% of production even though they might not have reached that level.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    when in trading. when you hover mouse cursor over the cost image, rather than just telling you what it is, it should also tell you how much you have in stock (in the tooltip) so you can make a better decision and saves having to keep reopening different dialogs

Reply to Thread