Reply to Thread

Thread: 4 winds

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

4 winds

Hi

Did you know when you do 4 winds adventure..... and yo uare level 38..... and you need to do outlaws with less then 500 recruits lost..... WELL!!!!! If you were on that adventure and you lost lets say more then 500 recruits when the quest activated...... YOU CANNOT DO ANOTHER outlaws and loose less then 500 recruits to make it count for 4 winds.....

So......

How exactly am i supose to compleat it... WOuld like na expert opinion on it

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    wrote a pettition... worst part is i have al lthe resources..... and i got luckey and got + 500 recruits on the outlaws.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    use 499 recruits and then use militia instead recruits

Glorious Graduate Aerys_TarGaryen's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    i have had 11 attempts to get 600 granite from Surprise Attack still no luck and run out of resources to get another one so cannot complete this quest either

Battle Hardened Contributor Jamdoggy's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Lovrek1983, it seems that none of the replies above answer your question at all, almost like they haven't even read your original post...?

To clarify, your current 4-winds quest requires that you "Complete Outlaws losing less than 500 recruits"?

You are saying that when you received this quest, you were already on an Outlaws adventure, and had already lost more than 500R.

Normally, I would suggest that you just do another Outlaws adventure, but, in your original post, it says that doing the Outlaws again has no effect, that the quest is already failed, and doing it again doesn't get counted?

In which case, I'd say this is a bug, and that you should contact support about it. Unfortunately, the Four Winds quests finish in about 11 hours, so it's highly unlikely you will get a response from support in time. It might be worth mentioning this in your message to support - maybe they will give you some form of compensation as your Four Winds quest became uncompletable...?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamdoggy View Post
    Lovrek1983, it seems that none of the replies above answer your question at all, almost like they haven't even read your original post...?

To clarify, your current 4-winds quest requires that you "Complete Outlaws losing less than 500 recruits"?

You are saying that when you received this quest, you were already on an Outlaws adventure, and had already lost more than 500R.

Normally, I would suggest that you just do another Outlaws adventure, but, in your original post, it says that doing the Outlaws again has no effect, that the quest is already failed, and doing it again doesn't get counted?

In which case, I'd say this is a bug, and that you should contact support about it. Unfortunately, the Four Winds quests finish in about 11 hours, so it's highly unlikely you will get a response from support in time. It might be worth mentioning this in your message to support - maybe they will give you some form of compensation as your Four Winds quest became uncompletable...?

OMG somebodey read what i wrote Yea i got response from support... but they also diddnt read the pettition but i got some standard answer...

Also found another guy on the forums with same problem in the end he did it without any recruits.... and then it registered....

Shmae.. it should have been a real thest for me.... to do from level 4 till the end.... i actualy had lots of fun in the 1st fase dooing oulaws and caulculating sreeming in trade... asking guild for help..... In the end whe n isaw it didnt registere... i knew it was a bug and i failed

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have another question about this quest/event - A the easter event started today, I noticed that Four winds quest disappeared form the "event quest" section. There is no trace of it in questbook at all. Any1 knows if its hidden? Suspended? Or maybe completely over? It's a big problem for me, as i - unluckily - started my "Outlaws" today. Cant go on with easter event with acvite Outlaws, but im not sure if finishing outlaws (with militia = very expensive) make sense and will be counted to the four winds...

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Hussar1683 View Post
    I have another question about this quest/event - A the easter event started today, I noticed that Four winds quest disappeared form the "event quest" section. There is no trace of it in questbook at all. Any1 knows if its hidden? Suspended? Or maybe completely over? It's a big problem for me, as i - unluckily - started my "Outlaws" today. Cant go on with easter event with acvite Outlaws, but im not sure if finishing outlaws (with militia = very expensive) make sense and will be counted to the four winds...
    Four Winds was only for 3 weeks I'm afraid, so it will have disappeared from your Quest Book now. It was originally supposed to be 2 weeks, but due to popular demand it was changed to 3.
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well, guess I missed that information. Thx for fast info Time for eggs now

Reply to Thread