Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Event 2013

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Ok so this event lasts 21 days and we get new chain every 6 days.........So we only have 3 days to complete the final chain we receive, as a lvl 40+ im slightly worried that if i get this as my final chain...... The Hint
    Find 50 Eggs via Very Long Explorer Searches
    Reward 10 Easter Egg
    Reward Lost Easter Eggs Adventure.

Im in trouble as very long searchs take 2 days so you only get to do 1 search to find 50 eggs and at 5 eggs a time basically you need 10 explorers or its a fail???

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi

What will happen if you level up and thereby enter a new quest chain...

1) In the middle of a quest chain?
    2) Between chains?
    THE EGOCENTRICS

People are self-centered / to a nauseous degree. / They will keep on about themselves / while I'm explaining me.
    Piet Hein

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Im in the same subquest as Dorkan, and boy does it annoy me. Basically you have 6 days to complete an event because the other one will queu up but the 2nd subquest alone will take atleast 10 days when you do the very long treasure hunt with a faster explorer.. THATS already half of the entire Easter Event. And youll only earn 10 eggs for it. Even if you manage to do all the events i gathered from someones post that youd earn 450 eggs.. thatll only get you one or two easter goodies. TSO did a swing-and-a-miss on this one in my opinion, same as with the mayans.. catering to the end-game rich players who get to trade eggs for st00pid prices and pick up their elite goodies. Making the gap between regular players and the elite even bigger.. good job annoying the [ Censored ] out of me!

Self censoring isn't allowed I'm afraid,
    peck_ed
    Last edited by peck_ed; 21.03.13 at 21:12.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumbert View Post
    Hi

2) Between chains?
    I'm not 100% sure but I believe you stick with your current quest then get the one in the next level range once it's complete, if anyone can confirm that'd be great!
    I'm more than likely working right now.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Westminster View Post
    Im in the same subquest as Dorkan, and boy does it annoy me. Basically you have 6 days to complete an event because the other one will queu up but the 2nd subquest alone will take atleast 10 days when you do the very long treasure hunt with a faster explorer.. THATS already half of the entire Easter Event. And youll only earn 10 eggs for it. Even if you manage to do all the events i gathered from someones post that youd earn 450 eggs.. thatll only get you one or two easter goodies. TSO did a swing-and-a-miss on this one in my opinion, same as with the mayans.. catering to the end-game rich players who get to trade eggs for st00pid prices and pick up their elite goodies. Making the gap between regular players and the elite even bigger.. good job annoying the [ Censored ] out of me!

Self censoring isn't allowed I'm afraid,
    peck_ed
    Well for a start your maths is off. 4 chains at 150 eggs per chain is 600 eggs. It would take 8 days to collect 50 eggs using the extra long search with 3 tavern explorers. Not only will you have 50 eggs at the end, you will also complete the quest and make another 10. Almost all of the other chains can be completed in a day or two with a little forward planning (killing off troops to make room, keeping the provision house queue down, making sure there's a deposit free to be found, etc.). It's not ideal, but it's doable.

But yes, I do agree that the elite are just going to get richer and bigger while those of us who can't throw cash at it will struggle to get what we want from the event.
    It's not my fault that I never learned to take responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggis View Post
    The Germans have 3x gem happy hour..... we have an Alpaca!

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumbert View Post
    Hi

2) Between chains?
    Q. What if I level up during the event into another Quest Chain zone?
    A. Your current chain will stay the same, however the next chain you receive will be for the new level group you're in
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi all
    Can anyone clarify this
    We Need Friends
    Get 1,500 Coin
    Produce 50 Settler
    Pay 1,500 Coin

Because, getting 1500 coins from friend trade don't work, at least for me, and sometimes slider shows one amount of coins and the second time another. Well when you see like 1300gc and then 300gc makes you wonder what did you do to lose 1000gc. And for settlers it should be like this, you kill them in adventure and they produce in mayor house, but for me they are producing with my storage full of settlers. Pay 1500 coins is self explanatory.
    Last edited by Mrnjaooo; 22.03.13 at 06:07. Reason: typing errors

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Icegirl View Post
    Well for a start your maths is off. 4 chains at 150 eggs per chain is 600 eggs. It would take 8 days to collect 50 eggs using the extra long search with 3 tavern explorers. Not only will you have 50 eggs at the end, you will also complete the quest and make another 10. Almost all of the other chains can be completed in a day or two with a little forward planning (killing off troops to make room, keeping the provision house queue down, making sure there's a deposit free to be found, etc.). It's not ideal, but it's doable.

But yes, I do agree that the elite are just going to get richer and bigger while those of us who can't throw cash at it will struggle to get what we want from the event.
    I understood there to be 3 chains of quests. And i dont have 3 explorers unfortunately. The point is.. the numbers of eggs that you can realistically earn is way too low to buy the goodies.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Westminster View Post
    I understood there to be 3 chains of quests. And i dont have 3 explorers unfortunately. The point is.. the numbers of eggs that you can realistically earn is way too low to buy the goodies.
    3 lots of 150 is 450. That's enough for 5 floating houses. Or an experienced explorer. More than enough for some goodies.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi Peck Ed,
    do we work from chain 1, 2 up to chain 4, or is this ad random? Yesterday, I got chain 4 in the quest book.
    Igit

Reply to Thread